Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   Vehicle Marketplace - Old (https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-marketplace-old-218/)
-   -   2016 GT3R Race Car for Sale (https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-marketplace-old/1029078-2016-gt3r-race-car-for-sale.html)

James-GMG 10-10-2017 08:41 PM

2016 GT3R Race Car for Sale

1 Attachment(s)
2016 GT3R for sale:
-Perfect in every way after a complete rebuild before the last race of the PWC Season at Sonoma
-3 hours on PMNA COMPLETE ENGINE REBUILD
-3 hours on PMNA COMPLETE GEARBOX REBUILD
-3 hours on new Sachs Clutch
-3 hours on new rear axles

Car was extremely well taken care of and never had a DNF or even missed a lap the entire season.
It won both the PWC GTA Championship and the PWC Pro/AM Sprint X Championship this past year. Co-drivers in Sprint X included Laurens Vanthoor and Mathieu Jaminet.
When Jaminet drove the car with me at COTA he qualified on the pole by over .3 - .4 seconds ahead of Pat Long in another GT3R, so this car is dialed in.
The car only has 98 hours total on the chassis and the first engine rebuild was done early by PMNA at 36 hours and then a complete rebuild was done at the 95 hour mark, then Sonoma a few weeks ago putting it at 98 hours total but with only 3 hours on the major drive train components as stated above.
-The car has NEVER seen chassis damage, just a bumper or fender here and there. As I said earlier, the car completed every lap of the PWC season in 2017, which is a testament to the crew and the level of preparation this car received.
We have learned so much on this car as we currently have 4 x GT3R's in the shop as we also campaigned Alec Udell's car and Preston Calvert's car.
-All of the recent updates have been performed on the car from PMNA as they have been supporting this car to the highest level this year as we pursued the PWC PRO/AM Championship.
I have $111.5K in spares that can be sold with the car or I can sell the car with 2 sets of spare wheels.
I can support the car for the new owner as well or can include a roll out hand off of the car to the new owner at Thermal.

In the end, like many of you have or will have experienced, my kids are getting older and I want to spend time with them, hence the reason for selling.
It's by far the best car I have ever raced and although I have mixed feelings about selling it, I know it's the right thing to do at this point in my life.

I have sold many Cup cars on this forum and I love seeing them compete all over the country but this car would make someone very happy on so many levels as it's ready to hit the track and the new owner will be blown away at how easy this car is to drive with all the aero work and the motorsport ABS and TC, as compared to a 991 Cup.

As mentioned above, the price varies based on the spares package but if you want all the spares with the car, the price is $449K.
Now if you wanted to duplicate all that I have done and get a new car, you will spend over $700K!

Please email me at James@gmgracing.com with any series inquiries.
Attachment 1259844

cwcsvt 10-11-2017 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by James-GMG (Post 14528403)
2016 GT3R for sale:
-Perfect in every way after a complete rebuild before the last race of the PWC Season at Sonoma
-3 hours on PMNA COMPLETE ENGINE REBUILD
-3 hours on PMNA COMPLETE GEARBOX REBUILD
-3 hours on new Sachs Clutch
-3 hours on new rear axles

Car was extremely well taken care of and never had a DNF or even missed a lap the entire season.
It won both the PWC GTA Championship and the PWC Pro/AM Sprint X Championship this past year. Co-drivers in Sprint X included Laurens Vanthoor and Mathieu Jaminet.
When Jaminet drove the car with me at COTA he qualified on the pole by over .3 - .4 seconds ahead of Pat Long in another GT3R, so this car is dialed in.
The car only has 98 hours total on the chassis and the first engine rebuild was done early by PMNA at 36 hours and then a complete rebuild was done at the 95 hour mark, then Sonoma a few weeks ago putting it at 98 hours total but with only 3 hours on the major drive train components as stated above.
-The car has NEVER seen chassis damage, just a bumper or fender here and there. As I said earlier, the car completed every lap of the PWC season in 2017, which is a testament to the crew and the level of preparation this car received.
We have learned so much on this car as we currently have 4 x GT3R's in the shop as we also campaigned Alec Udell's car and Preston Calvert's car.
-All of the recent updates have been performed on the car from PMNA as they have been supporting this car to the highest level this year as we pursued the PWC PRO/AM Championship.
I have $111.5K in spares that can be sold with the car or I can sell the car with 2 sets of spare wheels.
I can support the car for the new owner as well or can include a roll out hand off of the car to the new owner at Thermal.

In the end, like many of you have or will have experienced, my kids are getting older and I want to spend time with them, hence the reason for selling.
It's by far the best car I have ever raced and although I have mixed feelings about selling it, I know it's the right thing to do at this point in my life.

I have sold many Cup cars on this forum and I love seeing them compete all over the country but this car would make someone very happy on so many levels as it's ready to hit the track and the new owner will be blown away at how easy this car is to drive with all the aero work and the motorsport ABS and TC, as compared to a 991 Cup.

As mentioned above, the price varies based on the spares package but if you want all the spares with the car, the price is $449K.
Now if you wanted to duplicate all that I have done and get a new car, you will spend over $700K!

Please email me at James@gmgracing.com with any series inquiries.
Attachment 1259844

That car is quite a machine. Have seen it in action live and on the tube, it is phenomenal.... That being said, I have to stick the the poor mans clubsport.... Maybe someday I would ready for a car like that.. GLWS! Epic Porsche..

Fabspeed Motorsport 10-12-2017 11:46 AM

incredible car, GLWS!

griffin.ross 10-13-2017 08:24 AM

Cars like this are why the RL For-Sale ads are so much fun to keep up on. Wish you had more pics though, not so I could buy but so I could drool!