My new 24ft sundowner

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 12:52 PM
Igooz
Trucker
Rennlist Member

Received 470 Likes on 265 Posts

Safe travels Mr. Sullivan.
I went ahead and ordered a black 24' Sundowner also. I know the OK boys through the guy we buy our trailers from. I did not order that side exit - as it is kind of worthless.
And I still have my 28' Featherlite coming.

I should be able to post photos in 2 weeks. You can never have too many trailers. As I'm always moving stuff around.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:47 PM
mrsullivan
Nordschleife Master

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Igooz
Safe travels Mr. Sullivan.
I went ahead and ordered a black 24' Sundowner also. I know the OK boys through the guy we buy our trailers from. I did not order that side exit - as it is kind of worthless.
And I still have my 28' Featherlite coming.

I should be able to post photos in 2 weeks. You can never have too many trailers. As I'm always moving stuff around.
I used mine a lot on the 3k mile round trip I just did. Both to easily check on the car inside, but also to get in and out of the car and trailer. As has been mentioned here, it's definitely not as huge and useful as the ATC version. But for my Porsche it works just fine. I pull my car in nose first and orient the majority of the weight between the axles. That means the car is fairly forward in the trailer. When I open my door it clears the trailer fender well and I can step right out.
Old 05-20-2017, 08:12 PM
Igooz
Trucker
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Igooz
...I went ahead and ordered a black 24' Sundowner also.

...And I still have my 28' Featherlite coming...
As promised. I used my ranch truck and it towed this thing just fine. This trailer will be kept in CO. Very nice trailer actually - I must say so far better built than the Featherlite.
Attached Images  
Old 06-29-2017, 06:46 PM
007DT
Drifting

Received 47 Likes on 25 Posts

I've been looking at their 38-44' Goose neck with living quarters & 22' garage. Seem like nice trailers and a good company all around. I have not had the opportunity to see one in the flesh, but they have a variety of options when looking at the trailers w/ living quarters including slide outs, etc...
Old 06-29-2017, 09:49 PM
Igooz
Trucker
Rennlist Member

^I have to say that I really like the Sundowner. I have been a long long time and multiple featherlite owner, but by pure luck I saw Mr. Sullivan's post. I checked out the comapny and I bought the 24' which I keep in CO.
And I am going to buy a 28' or 32' as well for my dually.

My friend will be buying his second very very big horse trailer from them too.

Here is my "silver" car to go...
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: My new 24ft sundowner