Notices

Mission aluminum trailers

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2017, 09:45 PM
ExMB
Rennlist Member

Received 1,314 Likes on 799 Posts
Default Mission aluminum trailers

Anybody have any experience with them? They seem to be cheaper than Intech or ATC and claim to have a limited lifetime warranty.

I know, I know. You get what you pay for for. But compare an enclosed Trailex to an Intech or ATC and for the same $ you get a lot more with them than the Trailex.
Old 01-03-2017, 10:53 PM
Viperbob1
Nordschleife Master

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Have lots of customers with the ATC and all are very happy
Old 01-04-2017, 09:59 AM
Klepper
Rennlist Member

Received 221 Likes on 138 Posts

I am interested in people's opinions of Mission trailers as well. They seem very similar in appearance and construction features (16" O/C crossmembers for floor, walls, and ceiling, etc) as ATC and Intech, but at a slightly lower price point. I have seen one in person and it looked good, but I have no experience with them.

I have also been looking at Lightning Trailers. They look pretty good as well and are a bit cheaper:

http://www.lightningtrailers.com/pro...270&Image=9886
Old 01-04-2017, 09:24 PM
kurtkrum
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am also in the market for an enclosed right now and have researched ATC and InTech. Would like to know more about Mission if anyone else has experience with them.

Also, for folks that have bought new enclosed recently, what kind of discount off list could a person expect? Right now I am being offered between 11% and 12%.
Old 01-04-2017, 09:46 PM
ExMB
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by kurtkrum
I am also in the market for an enclosed right now and have researched ATC and InTech. Would like to know more about Mission if anyone else has experience with them.

Also, for folks that have bought new enclosed recently, what kind of discount off list could a person expect? Right now I am being offered between 11% and 12%.
In my neck of the woods I was offered 5% off an ATC and between 8 - 10.25% of an Intech. Got a better deal from our RL ATC sponsor but travel to and from would eat up all of the difference.

Priced a Mission similar to either and the price was ~ $2.5k (15 - 20%) lower than either after their discount. Not sure of discount given for the Mission.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:15 PM
PGas32
Rennlist Member

Received 190 Likes on 104 Posts

I paid $8,825 for my basic ATC Raven, which lists for $11,281...so 20+% off. That was the advertised price too - perhaps I left some money on the table by not haggling even further, but that price has to be approaching cost for the dealer. I had to drive to Ohio and back, but I thought a day on the road was worth it for the discount.

Overall very happy with the deal and the trailer
Old 01-05-2017, 10:40 PM
ExMB
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by PGas32
I paid $8,825 for my basic ATC Raven, which lists for $11,281...so 20+% off. That was the advertised price too - perhaps I left some money on the table by not haggling even further, but that price has to be approaching cost for the dealer. I had to drive to Ohio and back, but I thought a day on the road was worth it for the discount.

Overall very happy with the deal and the trailer
Aren't they in Indiana? Regardless I can see an approx $800+/- S&H charge to a dealer near you.

More often than not you will find 2-4 different prices on trailers. So one has to look at the details and not just at the bottom line.

1) MSRP pick up at dealer which includes S&H to dealer
2) Discounted pick up at dealer which includes S&H to dealer

The next 2 are only for factory pickup where permissible. Don't forget to add your true expenses like hotel, gas, meals, time, etc, etc including wear and tear to this price.
3) MSRP pick - no S&H
4) Discounted pick up - no S&H

Now we resume our Mission program.
Old 01-29-2017, 08:06 PM
bpu699

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do dealers offer discounts on open trailers too? 10% sound typical?
Old 01-29-2017, 09:27 PM
Verboden
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by bpu699
Do dealers offer discounts on open trailers too? 10% sound typical?
Yes they offer discounts, not sure about what is typical. When I was searching (SoCal area) they did lots of promotional pricing around major holidays. Mostly for very specific configurations though.

Quick Reply: Mission aluminum trailers