Notices

Renting Enclosed Trailer

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2017, 08:37 PM
F1CrazyDriver
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Renting Enclosed Trailer

Is their any need for such thing ? I have a 40 footer that stays empty. All my track stuff is in my warehouse. When i take it out, i load it up. Therefore it's empty 99% of the year. Looking to see if their is a demand in renting out...Anyone have any experience in renting out their own ? Ideally i would like to rent out ONLY to individuals that have been vetted out/ referrals...
Old 08-27-2017, 08:51 PM
I'mAllIn
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yes

Originally Posted by F1CrazyDriver
Is their any need for such thing ? I have a 40 footer that stays empty. All my track stuff is in my warehouse. When i take it out, i load it up. Therefore it's empty 99% of the year. Looking to see if their is a demand in renting out...Anyone have any experience in renting out their own ? Ideally i would like to rent out ONLY to individuals that have been vetted out/ referrals...
I believe so. See my thread below inquiring about a rental. I was able to secure a trailer from a fellow PCA member for about the same price as a trailer rental place, but this one is much nicer.

While I'm renting for my upcoming trip, im considering buying a trailer and also renting it to other enthusiasts.
Old 08-29-2017, 12:40 PM
VID997
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I'd be interested from time to time...fifth wheel though, correct? Are you still planning on moving?

What would be involved with setting up my bed to accommodate hookup? Can you send me a picture of the fifth wheel receiver you have installed on your truck. Also, is it stored in M-Hill?
Old 09-01-2017, 08:46 PM
F1CrazyDriver
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by I'mAllIn
I believe so. See my thread below inquiring about a rental. I was able to secure a trailer from a fellow PCA member for about the same price as a trailer rental place, but this one is much nicer.

While I'm renting for my upcoming trip, im considering buying a trailer and also renting it to other enthusiasts.

Thank you for the feedback.
Yes - mine is pretty decked out vs. rental place. Litterly all you have to do is get your car in - it has everything. 6,000 watt generators. Fridge. You can sleep inside of it if youd like. Over the wheel strap down your car. Winch designed for a 911.

Originally Posted by VID997
I'd be interested from time to time...fifth wheel though, correct? Are you still planning on moving?

What would be involved with setting up my bed to accommodate hookup? Can you send me a picture of the fifth wheel receiver you have installed on your truck. Also, is it stored in M-Hill?

Yes, 5th wheel. Still planning on moving . I PM you the info - let me know when you get it and i'll send you pictures
My price is competitive to local trailer place but a much better trailer , or at least i'd like to think so.
Old 09-01-2017, 09:13 PM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

Received 1,730 Likes on 1,058 Posts

Just sell the trailer if you move. I will be :-)

Quick Reply: Renting Enclosed Trailer