Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

993 * INTERIOR SWAP * Cashmere for Your Rubicon Gray or Black - Complete (SEE PIX)

For Sale

Interior/Upholstery

05-11-2024, 09:54 PM | Replies: 6 | Views: 442
  • Interior/Upholstery - 993 * INTERIOR SWAP * Cashmere for Your Rubicon Gray or Black - Complete (SEE PIX) - Used - Napa, CA 94558, United States
  • Interior/Upholstery - 993 * INTERIOR SWAP * Cashmere for Your Rubicon Gray or Black - Complete (SEE PIX) - Used - Napa, CA 94558, United States
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $993
    • OBO • Trade
  • Location Napa, CA, 94558, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Porsche 911 1995 - 1998
Description:

HI RL,

I just got my 993 Turbo , Arena over Split Cashmere and Black . The dealer did full recon on the interior looks like 8k mile car. 
Both seats re done with new oem leather and carpets pulled cleaned and all . Very very impressed by the work its THAT clean. The car landed yesterday.

I want Rubicon Gray ideally which is darker than Classic Gray. Many have never seen Rubicon its Gray with some purple notes blended in so I added pix below.
I used to own this Arena Red over Rubi with my father years back and want to bring it back for my memories.  I've attached pictures of my Rubicon you'll note it has all the wood trim too. 

BUT I will settle on black or Classic Gray - Since I have a Split Color by factory its a fairly easy swap..
I Will pay extra for Rubicon and I will pay extra   if your set comes in hardbacks.

PS : I have a set of Black Sport Hard Backs heated and Full Power !! We can discuss depending how this all plays out with my goals met..

PPS: If anyone has seen my old car and gets me a lead to buy it back, I will compensate you,. Last I heard it was around Colorado Springs area.

First set of p[pictures if Rubicon
Second is Cashmere split back (on vin) That i want to trade . 

Last edited by MPOW33R; 05-14-2024 at 10:24 PM. Reply
Old 05-12-2024, 02:21 AM
lamacan
Rennlist Member

Received 404 Likes on 228 Posts

if you want to sell just your black dash, i will buy it.
Old 05-12-2024, 03:04 AM
MPOW33R
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lamacan
if you want to sell just your black dash, i will buy it.

thanks man, not interested in piecing out my car - definitely interested in swapping with somebody or just flat out buying theirs, and then I will sell mine or piece however you he cards get dealt with my needs .
Old 05-14-2024, 07:04 PM
PPuk
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MPOW33R
thanks man, not interested in piecing out my car - definitely interested in swapping with somebody or just flat out buying theirs, and then I will sell mine or piece however you he cards get dealt with my needs .
Hi, do you intend to sell the interior wood trim, shifter, handbrake etc?
Old 05-14-2024, 10:14 PM
MPOW33R
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by PPuk
Hi, do you intend to sell the interior wood trim, shifter, handbrake etc?
I don't think you understood the assignment lol
please re read the post.
Old 05-15-2024, 04:30 PM
MPOW33R
Rennlist Member

Ima keep on bumpin =)
Old 05-25-2024, 06:50 PM
MPOW33R
Rennlist Member

Happy Memorial Day Weekend =)