Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   The Rennlist Marketplace (https://rennlist.com/forums/the-rennlist-marketplace-251/)
-   -   2018 991.2 GT3 - Chalk on Black, 6 Speed, LWBS, PCCBs, FAL - dream spec! (https://rennlist.com/forums/the-rennlist-marketplace/1392472-2018-991-2-gt3-chalk-on-black-6-speed-lwbs-pccbs-fal-dream-spec.html)

jmporsche944 01-29-2024 12:22 AM

2018 991.2 GT3 - Chalk on Black, 6 Speed, LWBS, PCCBs, FAL - dream spec!

For sale is my 2018 991.2 GT3. I am reluctantly letting go of this car as I recently purchased a 911 TTS to accommodate my two young kids. With that said, I recon this is the absolute perfect car in which I will regret selling for decades to come!

This Car: This particular example is Chalk Grey on Black, and optioned absolutely perfectly. You can find the full build sheet in the images. All of the critical ‘driver’ options are included… 6-Speed, LWBS, PCCBs, FAL. And, the key aesthetic options (in my humble opinion) are present… deviated stitching in Chalk, extended leather, carbon mirrors, black door handles, color-matched chalk interior trim, etc. This really is an exquisite example if you’re looking for a Chalk GT3 options for weekend driving.

History: I purchased this car from an enthusiast in Chicago. The car had 7k miles when I purchased, and was in absolutely perfect condition. Garage kept, never driven in winter, and clearly babied. I had the car shipped from Chicago to Palm Springs CA, where it’s also been garage kept and dealership maintained. Outside of oil changes & tires, I have had not a single issue with the car. The car now has ~20.4k miles - which is ~2.5 years of me enjoying the car for short trips around town, Sunday drives up Route 74, and one big trip up to Big Sur. The car has seen two (wonderful) track days during my ownership, all at Chuckwalla raceway. The car remains in fantastic overall condition. I had the dealership pull a DME report in advance, which shows zero stage 4-6 over revs.

Condition Specifics: Mechanically, there is zero to report. Again, DME Report is available in the images. Cosmetically - the car was received by me fully PPFd (XPEL) with the exception of the rear bumper, and remains that way today. Thus, there’s nothing to report in terms of body/paint. The only cosmetic flaw on the exterior is the wheels do show minor some signs of wear. No curbing, just finish that is not perfect in some areas. Pictures included. The interior is also in perfect condition, fully stock, with nothing to report.

Modifications: The only modification to the car under my ownership were seat inserts (now returned to stock) and a Soul Performance side muffler bypass (still on the car). The Soul SMB reduces weight by ~40lbs and wakes up the exhaust note, without any material increase in volume. I do still retain the stock mufflers if you’d like to return to stock.

Price/Transaction: I am asking $189k OBO. I am not in any rush to sell. The car is fully paid, although I am waiting on the physical title from the state of CA. I am happy to work with a shipper of your choice transport the car after purchase. Car is also available to see in person at any time.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me!

Clay7484 01-29-2024 12:33 AM

Great spec, these 4.0/6MT cars will be unobtainable within a decade. GLWS

Junkbox 01-29-2024 12:34 AM

I'm not too far from you in LA and exactly what I'm looking for until I saw the mileage. :(

so damn close. :banghead:

TheBucketOfTruth 01-29-2024 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by Junkbox (Post 19246820)
I'm not too far from you in LA and exactly what I'm looking for until I saw the mileage. :(

If you intend to drive the car in my opinion the actual condition of the vehicle and how it was driven counts for more than just the number on the screen. So unless you're buying a car just to store it I wouldn't count something out just for being driven some. But hey it's your preference. Also sometimes you can get a better deal on a car with miles and then you aren't driving the value out of the car every time you take it out. When did GT3s buyers become like Ferrari buyers?

UncleDude 01-29-2024 01:40 AM

People are worried about 5000 miles per year, unreal. I would expect these cars to be ready for hundreds of thousands of miles. Beauty car OP, good luck with the sale.

silvertige 01-29-2024 01:51 AM

Buyers are going to regret passing on these still low mileage 991.2's in a few years... see 997 GT3's.

timothymoffat 01-29-2024 02:13 AM

This car makes me want to do sketchy things to get it. How about a 991.2 T and a 54 year old kidney?

GLWS on this gorgeous GT3.

ChrisF 01-29-2024 02:14 AM

Beautiful Spec. Safe to assume warranty is over?

sunspot2013 01-29-2024 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by UncleDude (Post 19246895)
People are worried about 5000 miles per year, unreal. I would expect these cars to be ready for hundreds of thousands of miles. Beauty car OP, good luck with the sale.

Right. It is as if people are stuck in 2020 when these were 1-2 year old cars. At this point, a car that is driven 3-5k miles per year is going to have 20k miles on it.

nydog 01-29-2024 08:03 AM

Your car is beautiful. GLWS

porschejarod 01-29-2024 09:34 AM

Very nice spec. Great spec and refreshing that its been driven a little. glws

168glhs1986 01-29-2024 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Junkbox (Post 19246820)

Lol, collectors / speculators get out of here! Drivers = Porsche.

jmporsche944 01-29-2024 01:39 PM

Thank you all! Yes, the car was driven as intended, and will only go to a future owner who plans to do the same :burnout:

Junkbox 01-29-2024 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by 168glhs1986 (Post 19247319)
Lol, collectors / speculators get out of here! Drivers = Porsche.

Definitely not a collector. Would like a lower mileage so I can drive the piss out of it. I want to put the miles on. :roflmao:

mf3st 01-29-2024 08:35 PM

Great Spec. Reminds me of my Fashion Grey. Sold last year with 5k miles now regretting it.
GLWS