Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   The Rennlist Marketplace (https://rennlist.com/forums/the-rennlist-marketplace-251/)
-   -   COBB ACCESSPORT WITH PDK FLASHING FOR PORSCHE 911 991.2 TURBO / TURBO S (https://rennlist.com/forums/the-rennlist-marketplace/1358730-cobb-accessport-with-pdk-flashing-for-porsche-911-991-2-turbo-turbo-s.html)

ajayabb 07-29-2023 03:01 AM

COBB ACCESSPORT WITH PDK FLASHING FOR PORSCHE 911 991.2 TURBO / TURBO S

For sale is this incredible Cobb Accessport with PDK Flashing is designed specifically for Porsche 911 991.2 Turbo / Turbo S models. The original retail price is $3,325 as listed by Cobb, Pelican, and Summit Racing. However, you can get it now at less than half the price.

This Accessport has been gently used only twice for its intended purpose. First, it was used to install a tune and PDK map. Subsequently, it was used to remove the tune, PDK map, and reset the PDK system.

What's included:
  • The Accessport comes with the default Cobb tunes and PDK maps, but you also have the flexibility to use aftermarket or professional tunes from reputable tuning sources.
  • It is important to note that the Accessport is unmarried (evident in the provided picture), meaning it is ready for a new vehicle without any complications.
  • Everything you see in the picture is included in the package.
I can ship the Accessport from the local UPS Store to your location. If you prefer a more personal transaction, face-to-face can be arranged for buyers in my local area.

For more details about the Cobb Accessport with PDK Flashing, you can visit the official Cobb link here: Cobb Accessport for Porsche 911 991.2 Turbo / Turbo S

Diem68 07-29-2023 06:22 PM

PM sent.

Robb M. 07-31-2023 11:14 AM

this price is way too low, suspect an account takeover here.

Uplandr 07-31-2023 01:26 PM

Beware

DallasDave 07-31-2023 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by ajayabb (Post 18932850)
For sale is this incredible Cobb Accessport with PDK Flashing is designed specifically for Porsche 911 991.2 Turbo / Turbo S models. The original retail price is $3,325 as listed by Cobb, Pelican, and Summit Racing. However, you can get it now at less than half the price.

This Accessport has been gently used only twice for its intended purpose. First, it was used to install a tune and PDK map. Subsequently, it was used to remove the tune, PDK map, and reset the PDK system.

What's included:
  • The Accessport comes with the default Cobb tunes and PDK maps, but you also have the flexibility to use aftermarket or professional tunes from reputable tuning sources.
  • It is important to note that the Accessport is unmarried (evident in the provided picture), meaning it is ready for a new vehicle without any complications.
  • Everything you see in the picture is included in the package.
I can ship the Accessport from the local UPS Store to your location. If you prefer a more personal transaction, face-to-face can be arranged for buyers in my local area.

For more details about the Cobb Accessport with PDK Flashing, you can visit the official Cobb link here: Cobb Accessport for Porsche 911 991.2 Turbo / Turbo S

Account owner advised that this is not a legitimate offering.

Robb M. 08-01-2023 10:38 AM

what do you mean 'account owner' ? maybe the 'owner' should change their password and be responsible then?