Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Bilstein PSS9s for 986 Boxsters

For Sale

Steering/Suspension

07-19-2019, 02:00 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 919
  • Steering/Suspension - FS: Bilstein PSS9s for 986 Boxsters - Used - 1997 to 2004 Porsche Boxster - Silver Spring, MD 20902, United States
    Sold
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $950
    • OBO
  • Location Silver Spring, MD, 20902, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Porsche Boxster 1997 - 2004
Description:

For sale: a set of Bilstein PSS9 struts for 986 Boxsters and Boxster Ss. These came off my Spec Boxster when I upgraded to new MCS struts.

The struts are in nice shape, they are all pressurized and have no leaks. They include what you see in the pic: four struts with spring perches, dust boots and main springs. The helper springs and seats are not (they were moved to the new struts).

Asking $950 plus shipping. This is significantly less than other used sets of PSS9s, which allows you to buy these and the other parts and still save a bunch of money. Or, use these to replace your old worn-out PSS9s and don't waste any down-time waiting to have your old ones rebuilt.

Old 07-20-2019, 05:10 AM
Moochier
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, I’m just starting a build of a spec Boxster here in New Zealand.... what other parts are needed to get these up and running on a stock Boxster? I’m interested in these if you can package them and freight them to my shipping agent in CA or OR?