Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   The Rennlist Marketplace (https://rennlist.com/forums/the-rennlist-marketplace-251/)
-   -   20" OEM Porsche Turbo II wheels in exc condition & Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires (https://rennlist.com/forums/the-rennlist-marketplace/1148335-20-oem-porsche-turbo-ii-wheels-in-exc-condition-and-michelin-pilot-super-sport-tires.html)

Carolina Girl 06-18-2019 09:12 AM

20" OEM Porsche Turbo II wheels in exc condition & Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires

I have for sale a set of like new 20" OEM Porsche Turbo II wheels on Michelin Pilot Super Sports.

(I will also sell just the wheels or just the tires, but not split the wheel set,)

The wheels are in fantastic condition, with NO rash whatsoever, and the tires have only a few hundred miles on them - they still have the nibs. They are 255/40ZR's and rears are 295/35ZR's.

Dimensions/offset: Front axle: 9.5 J x 20 ET 65, Rear axle 11 J x 20 ET 68

This wheel/tire combo is the Porsche spec OEM for the Panamera (will fit some 911's) and the retail on this set is $7500 per Porsche.

I bought these for my first Panamera, and then when I got my second one, I liked the wheels it came with, so did not put these on.

These are really gorgeous wheels and are ready to go. Will ship at actual cost (no handling charge) per buyer's preferred method or can be picked up locally at my home in central North Carolina or at a pre-arranged local spot.

I have MANY photos of each one, so feel free to ask to see more if you are interested. The pics are of the wheels and tires you will be receiving, and the picture of the Panamera is my own car with the wheels and tires on it.

The price on the tires alone is $850 (I paid $1600 for just the tires at my local Porsche dealership), and the price for the wheels alone is $1950. I will sell the wheels/tires set for $2600.

(Please, no lowball offers - thanks!)

rxzoco 06-18-2019 04:18 PM

how much shipped to california 94112?

Carolina Girl 06-18-2019 05:23 PM

What Shipper/method would you prefer?

Thanks for your interest.

Xcellr8 06-20-2019 09:47 AM

Whoops

Excuse me, but the price on the listing is different than the price in the description...by a lot. $850 in the listing, $2600 in the text. Please edit to make consistent. Knowing what you paid, I'm guessing the correct number you want is the $2600. On the other hand, if you are looking for a fast sale and the $850 is correct, I'll take them. Thanks, Joe

Carolina Girl 06-20-2019 02:32 PM

Hello Joe, and thanks for your interest.

I am willing to sell just the tires, just the wheels, or the tire and wheel set. (That's why I also put the info about the tires in the description instead of just the word "set.")

The reason for listing as $850 is, as per the text of the ad, the $850 price is for the tires alone,

The wheels alone are $1950, and the wheels and tires set is $2600.