Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stomski Racing GT3 Cam timing apparatus

For Sale

Miscellaneous

03-20-2019, 12:54 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 1153
  • Miscellaneous - Stomski Racing GT3 Cam timing apparatus - Used - All Years Porsche GT3 - Carlisle, MA 01741, United States
    Expired
  • Miscellaneous - Stomski Racing GT3 Cam timing apparatus - Used - All Years Porsche GT3 - Carlisle, MA 01741, United States
    Expired
    Expired
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $650
  • Location Carlisle, MA, 01741, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Porsche GT3 Any Year
Description:

I have a barely use Stomski racing GT3 Cam timing Apparatus model SR090V2.

Web page is here: https://www.stomskiracing.com/produc...iant=959932507

"Whether you want to advance or retard cam timing, upgrade cams, or just be able to set with ABSOLUTE precision the cam timing on any of the GT3/GT2 engines, this is the most accurate tool to accomplish those tasks. No need to settle for the "close enough" or in the "ball park" settings accomplished by using the factory tools. STOMSKI RACING's GT3 Cam Timing Apparatus provides for absolute accuracy, infinite adjustability, and superb flexibility for all cams and setups. Includes complete fixture with ASME/ANSI certified dial indicators and one (either 12mm or 14mm) TDC Indicator with Travel Gauge (SR092 or SR093). Storage case included."

If you have ever used Steve's tools, then you know that his stuff is as good or better that the Factory stuff!

This is very lightly used, and I really don't plan on building many more GT3 motors, and if I do...

This is the latest version of the tool...

Old 03-25-2019, 11:34 PM
rbahr
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 151 Likes on 107 Posts

Sold