Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OEM ORIGINAL PORSCHE 997 911 TURBO S REAR WING SPOILER ENGINE LID COMPLETE IMMACULATE

For Sale

Exterior Body Parts

02-12-2019, 08:42 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 1392
  • Exterior Body Parts - OEM ORIGINAL PORSCHE 997 911 TURBO S REAR WING SPOILER ENGINE LID COMPLETE IMMACULATE - Used - 2005 to 2012 Porsche Carrera - New York, NY 10012, United States
    Sold
  • Exterior Body Parts - OEM ORIGINAL PORSCHE 997 911 TURBO S REAR WING SPOILER ENGINE LID COMPLETE IMMACULATE - Used - 2005 to 2012 Porsche Carrera - New York, NY 10012, United States
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
Intermediate

• Price
    $2,750
    • OBO
  • Location New York, NY, 10012, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Porsche Carrera 2005 - 2012
Description:

BEAUTIFUL ORIGINAL REAR ENGINE LID/WING FROM PORSCHE 997 TURBO

Returning my 4S to stock in preparation for sale, so this item is available. I added a rear wing to balance the downforce created by the front GT3 spoiler I installed, and there is nothing more elegant than the factory Turbo's rear wing. I purchased from a gentleman who turned his low mileage 2009 997 Turbo into a track car, and installed an aftermarket race wing. The item was/is in excellent original condition with factory black paint according to him (If I had any doubt I wouldn't have purchased it. I am just noting since I was not the original owner).

I had it fully wrapped in Xpel Ultimate paint protection film to match the rest of my car, and it also has ceramic nano-coating (basically a glasslike wax that lasts for years). I swapped the turbo emblem and replaced with a factory "911" badge, but I will include the original emblem in the event you prefer it.

The sale includes basically everything you need for a direct bolt on replacement of any 997 Coupe (please confirm fitment as I am just going by what my research came up with). Included are the main engine cover and wing; all working hydraulics; fan; third brake light; rubber trim; right/left stoppers and the wiring harness. Again, this is a complete working item that you can just bolt onto your car if your car is black (as I did). There are just 2 10mm bolts on either side to attach the lid to the hinges.

You will need to transfer the following parts from your existing engine lid: lock/latch (just 2 screws); Engine bay light; and the cold air intake nozzles (optional). The Turbo's wiring harness plug was a direct fitment for my 997.2 4S. No programming was required for the wing to be raised/lowered as intended. You can literally swap out the lid in under 15 minutes being extra careful.

NOTE: to accommodate the intake nozzles for 4S I custom made nozzle attachments which are scene in the photos. I left these on for now just incase the purchaser is also using on a non-turbo 997. If the purchaser is using for their Turbo, they can be easily discarded. The factory attachment point for the Turbo's nozzles are unmodified - the custom plates are just stuck on top.

The Turbo air ducts/nozzles shown were the original ones. One is scrap as I used it as a template to create my mounts, but the other is unaltered. I will include it as well. You can see in the scrap one the original engine sticker showing it came from an 09 Turbo.

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY I will not ship this as it will be impossible to ensure it doesn't get damaged in transit. These are made of plastic/fiberglass so can easily be damaged if you are not careful. The first one I purchased was shipped to me from Texas, and every corner was cracked by the time I got it despite the shipper packing it quite well.

Old 03-20-2019, 07:20 PM
NYCC4S
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Item Sold