Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BRAND NEW Adaptec Speedware 30mm & 35mm Hub-centric wheel Spacer Pairs for PORSCHE

For Sale

Miscellaneous

01-20-2019, 02:12 AM | Replies: 2 | Views: 1471
  • Miscellaneous - BRAND NEW Adaptec Speedware 30mm & 35mm Hub-centric wheel Spacer Pairs for PORSCHE - New - All Years Porsche All Models - Seneca, SC 29672, United States
    Expired
  • Miscellaneous - BRAND NEW Adaptec Speedware 30mm & 35mm Hub-centric wheel Spacer Pairs for PORSCHE - New - All Years Porsche All Models - Seneca, SC 29672, United States
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $95
  • Location Seneca, SC, 29672, USA
  • Condition New
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Porsche Any Model Any Year
Description:

I am selling 2 pairs of custom Adaptec Speedware Wheel Spacers for Porsche vehicles manufactured from aluminum. Price listed is for 1 pair, not both - you specify which you would like and I'll update the listing as each pair is sold.

These are thick wheel spacers (30mm or 35mm wide). When utilizing spacers of this thickness, it's not safe to just bolt through them with longer lug bolts....these spacers are properly designed for the spacer to be bolted to the wheel hub using the special lug bolts included with the set (M14x1.5 thread) and then your wheel is bolted to the spacer using your regular wheel lug bolts (also M14x1.5 thread). With this setup, the spacers are compatible with either the OEM ball or radius seat or the aftermarket tapered or conical seat. All 10 bolts for each wheel should be torqued to the Porsche lug bolt specification of either 96 ft.lbs. or 118 ft.lbs. depending on which you use for your specific vehicle and application.

Mounting bolt pattern on the spacers is OEM Porsche 5x130mm (does not fit Macan which is a 5x112mm) and have the proper 71.6mm hub-centric bore on the rear side, as well as the hub-centric flange on the front side. This allows the spacer to be centered on the hub-centric flange from the wheel carrier and the wheel to be centered on the hub-centric flange of the spacer, so you don't have any high-speed vibration. I run 25mm versions on my Cayenne and have speed tested this type of spacer setup in excess of 100 MPH and can confirm that it runs nice and smooth.

I've included a photo of one of my spacers mounted on the Cayenne prior to mounting the wheel and a second photo with the wheel mounted where you can see the spacer. Again, the ones pictured are my personal ones - both of these pairs are brand new / never mounted.

Price listed is per pair, includes shipping, and assumes a PayPal Friends & Family payment method (regular PayPal is fine too, just add 4%).

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for taking a look.

Old 01-20-2019, 02:19 AM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,134 Likes on 3,907 Posts
Default Additional Photos

71.6mm hub-centric wheel mounting flange

Angle view of hub-centric mounting flange and 10 spacer mounting holes (5 mount the spacer to the wheel hub and 5 are used to mount the wheel to the spacer.)

Special mounting bolt inserted into spacer hole

Special Mounting Bolt thread protrusion through the spacer. This is the part that threads into your wheel hub.

71.6mm hub-centric center bore. Center spacer on the wheel hub mounting flange.

Larger holes are those used to mount the spacer to the wheel hub with the special bolts (included). Smaller threaded hole is wheat your wheel lug bolts thread into when mounting the wheels to the spacer.
Old 01-25-2019, 02:15 AM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,134 Likes on 3,907 Posts

35mm pair is SOLD

30mm pair still available.

Search this Thread