Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BRAND NEW World Motorsports TITANIUM Lug Bolts - Set of 20 M14x1.5x35mm w/ CONE Seat

For Sale

Miscellaneous

01-20-2019, 01:44 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 1276
  • Miscellaneous - BRAND NEW World Motorsports TITANIUM Lug Bolts - Set of 20 M14x1.5x35mm w/ CONE Seat - New - All Years Any Make All Models - Seneca, SC 29672, United States
    Expired
  • Miscellaneous - BRAND NEW World Motorsports TITANIUM Lug Bolts - Set of 20 M14x1.5x35mm w/ CONE Seat - New - All Years Any Make All Models - Seneca, SC 29672, United States
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $250
  • Location Seneca, SC, 29672, USA
  • Condition New
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Any Make Any Model Any Year
Description:

Selling a brand new set of 20 World Motorsports TITANIUM Lug Bolts. These are the 35mm threaded length designed to be used with 0-9mm spacers or with the thicker mounting flange wheels like those on SUVs.

Note that these have the Conical or Tapered type of mounting seat, not the radius or ball seat used with OEM Porsche wheels so they are for aftermarket or tuner type wheels that use the corresponding seat type in the bolt pattern.

I run these same bolts on my Cayenne Turbo S, one of my 997s, and their Ti Lug nuts on my other 997 with wheel stud kit. They are an extremely well-made product that will look like new essentially forever.

I have them for sale because when doing my widebody Cayenne project, I ordered both the standard 27mm length and this longer 35mm length, not having determined yet what width of wheel spacers I'd need, and ended up going with the shorter lug bolts that married up to the narrower spacers.

Here's the link to them on World Motorsports site for additional information - https://www.world-motorsports.com/mc...bolts-350.html

If purchased from them, cost for these longer versions would be $285 plus shipping, so figure about $300. I'm selling this brand new set at an almost 20% discount for $250 shipped. Price assumes PayPal Friends & Family payment (regular PayPal is fine too, just add 4%).

Thanks for taking a look.