Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   The Rennlist Marketplace (https://rennlist.com/forums/the-rennlist-marketplace-251/)
-   -   2007 911 Turbo 6 Speed MINT Condition (https://rennlist.com/forums/the-rennlist-marketplace/1122533-2007-911-turbo-6-speed-mint-condition.html)

Tim Kenney 01-05-2019 10:21 PM

2007 911 Turbo 6 Speed MINT Condition

Hi Guys,

I have decided it's time to sell my 2007 911 Turbo.

I have EVERY SINGLE Maintenance Record for the car dating back to 2007 including the original window sticker. All of the records are in a binder and in sequential order.
  • The car has never ever been in an accident and has NEVER been touched with a paint gun -- It is perfect.
  • I am the 4th owner and I have the names and contact info of all the previous owners. All of the previous owners knew one another and were all part of the local VA/DC/MD Porsche PCA Chapter
Car History

After searching across the nation for a 997 Turbo, I purchased this car locally on the advice of my close friend Matt Thomason who is an Audi/Porsche Technician and owner of Euromotive Auto Service. Matt also owns a Porsche 911 Turbo and he knew I was in the hunt for the perfect one. Matt called me last spring and told me about this meticulous Midnight Blue example owned by his friend and customer Gabe Katz. Matt had serviced the car and knew the previous owners very well and in his words, "You absolutely should buy this car, it's perfect". I met up with the owner Gabe who had owned the car for the last 4 years and was simply amazed at the cars condition. Always garaged and meticulously maintained, the car had clear film applied in 2007 on the entire front of the car including the doors. The same clear film is still on the car and the paint is 100% factory OEM that Porsche applied in 2007. If there was one critique I would have about the car, it's that the clear film is pealing up very slightly on some of the corners. It's barely noticeable unless you get super close.

Shortly after seeing the car, I had a full PPI performed at Euromotive. We put the car on the lift and looked over every square inch of the car for nearly 2 hours. Several Porsche guys attended the PPI and all could not believe the condition of the car. The car passed with flying colors needing only a clutch accumulator. Since my ownership, I have replaced the clutch accumulator, changed the oil, and had a 4 wheel alignment performed. I will summarize the cars maintenance history below. I have receipts and records for all of the items described below in a laminated binder.

Maintenance History
  • Vehicle Purchased by Original Owner Van Nguyen who was a Porsche PCA member -- March 2007
  • Full Front guard Paint Protection Film Applied -- April 2007
  • B&M Short Shift Kit installed at AWE Tuning -- November 2007
  • Bilstein PSS Damptronic Adjustable Coilovers for cars with PASM installed at AWE Tuning -- November 2007
  • 4 Wheel Alignment performed at AWE Tuning -- November 2007
  • Oil Change Performed Porsche Dealer 4,327 miles -- January 2008
  • Oil Change performed at RPM Performance at 10,432 Miles -- September 2008
  • Corner Balance and 4 wheel alignment performed at RPM Performance -- September 2008
  • Fabspeed Headers Installed -- July/August 2008
  • GIAC Performace ECU Tuned Software Installed -- July/August 2008
  • Cargraphic Turbo Sport Catback Exhaust Installed -- July/August 2008
  • HRE C93 Custom Built for 997 Turbo 19 x 11 Front and 19 x 8.5 rear -- July/August 2008
  • Slave Cylinder replaced at Porsche Dealer -- March 2009
  • Oil Change Performed at Porsche Dealer 14,217 Miles -- July 2009
  • Van Nguyen sells car to his friends and fellow local PCA member Derrick Mabe as a private sale -- August 2009
  • 20,000 Mile Maintenance including oil change performed at Porsche Dealer -- April 2010
  • Intersport Motorsports Performs Complete service including oil change, fuel cabin and air filters, spark plugs, along with a new OEM clutch -- March 2012
  • Intersport Motorsports Performs service and oil change at 22,648 Miles -- July 2013
  • PPI Inspection performed by IMA Motorsports and car transfers to new owner Gabe Katz -- February 2015
  • Intersport Motorsports performs service and oil change at 26,206 miles -- September 2015
  • CQuartz Exterior Coating applied to car by Reflected Images-- November 2015
  • TPC Racing performs service and oil change at 30,728 miles -- September 2016
  • TPC Racing performs full service and oil change at 33,652 miles -- April 2017
  • PPI Service Performed at Euromotive Auto Service and Tim Kenney purchases car from Gabe Katz -- May 2018
  • MD State Inspection performed at Porsche Dealership
  • Clutch accumulator replaced, oil changed, and brake fluid flushed/changed at Porsche Dealership by Porsche Master technician Tyler Harris at 36,120 miles -- June 2018
  • Ride Height set up perfectly on all four corners and Four Wheel Alignment Performed at GT Performance -- October 2018
Modifications
- GIAC Tune
- Cargraphics Sport Exhaust
- Fabspeed Headers
- Bilstein PSS Coilovers
- HRE C93 Wheels
- B&M Short Shift Kit
- The car has approx 600hp

I thought I would keep this car forever and I truly wish that I could. The car is an amazing example of a clean "no stories" 997 turbo. The suspension is dialed in perfectly and the car pulls extremely hard all the way to redline. The interior and exterior are perfect with no dings or scratches. There are no squeaks, quirks, or rattles... I keep the car in my heated garage and my understanding is that all the previous owners also kept the car in temp controlled garage space. The car has never been tracked or auto-crossed. I am selling the car because I have a few real estate opportunities and I could use the additional capital. There is no lien on the car and I would prefer a clean and smooth transaction in a relatively quick fashion. Rest assured you will not be disappointed. I can also provide a reference to the Porsche Certified Master Tech Tyler Harris who works at the local dealership and performed the Maryland state inspection along with the most recent services on the car.

Feel free to message me or call my cell phone at 410-303-6435.

Thanks!

-Tim Kenney

Tim Kenney 01-05-2019 10:26 PM

Test Bump

pu911rsr 01-05-2019 11:15 PM

Tim,

Are factory wheel available.

Phil

Steve48 01-05-2019 11:30 PM

Great post and car, GLWS!

gbgastowers 01-05-2019 11:43 PM

What’s up with that perfectly clean and empty garage? Is that a house just for the car? I see 2 child seats but no indication of regular stuff in garage. Beautiful car by the way. Wish it was mine....

Kevin5236 01-06-2019 12:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
VERY NICE!

Here's the build sheet if anyone is interested:

https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...5fcb636644.png
GLWS!

:cheers:

Tim Kenney 01-06-2019 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by gbgastowers (Post 15544763)
What’s up with that perfectly clean and empty garage? Is that a house just for the car? I see 2 child seats but no indication of regular stuff in garage. Beautiful car by the way. Wish it was mine....

I have a 5 car garage. There is a 3 car family garage and then a separate 2 car garage. What you are seeing is my 2 car "man garage" :-)

Tim Kenney 01-06-2019 09:11 AM

Hi Phil,

I do not have the factory wheels. The car has been in this exact configuration since 2007. Everything is dialed in perfectly from the ride height to the ride quality. The first owner set the car up perfectly with expensive quality parts and it's been like that for it's entire life.

I also never drive the car in rain or snow so I've never had the need for a 2nd set of wheels.

Thanks to everyone for the comments! I'd love to see the car go to another Rennlister. It's truly a perfect example and will continue to appreciate over the years.

JG 996T 01-06-2019 09:18 AM

Love midnight blue. Glws.

toohipsi 01-06-2019 01:15 PM

I am the Matt that was referenced in the description. I can verify that this car is a very clean, well sorted car that needs a good home. Glws Tim!

Tim Kenney 01-07-2019 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by toohipsi (Post 15545507)
I am the Matt that was referenced in the description. I can verify that this car is a very clean, well sorted car that needs a good home. Glws Tim!

Thanks Matt!

USNA12 01-07-2019 09:56 AM

Great example, stay firm on price :)

Miclbryce 01-07-2019 10:37 AM

Truly amazing car!

I have had the opportunity to drive this car. It is possibly the cleanest 997 turbo you will find and I actuallysually think is is a bit under priced at $78,500. Glwts buddy. It's worth every penny

bronz 01-07-2019 10:54 AM

Unbelievable, i was watching your youtube video about this car last week and told myself if this car ever goes for sale im going after it. Wasnt expecting it that soon haha. GLWS!

mjsporsche 01-07-2019 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by USNA12 (Post 15547353)
Great example, stay firm on price :)

Originally Posted by Miclbryce (Post 15547431)
I have had the opportunity to drive this car. It is possibly the cleanest 997 turbo you will find and I actuallysually think is is a bit under priced at $78,500. Glwts buddy. It's worth every penny

Not sure you are helping the seller by giving your comments on pricing. Looks like a very nice example.