Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rogue Tuning M-Tune MAF Kit, Focus9 DME and Rogue DME logger

For Sale

Engine - Electrical

12-22-2018, 07:17 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 1586
  • Engine - Electrical - Rogue Tuning M-Tune MAF Kit, Focus9 DME and Rogue DME logger - Used - 1986 to 1989 Porsche 944 - Erin, ON N0B1T0, Canada
    Sold
  • Engine - Electrical - Rogue Tuning M-Tune MAF Kit, Focus9 DME and Rogue DME logger - Used - 1986 to 1989 Porsche 944 - Erin, ON N0B1T0, Canada
    Sold
Racer

• Price
    $1,350
    • OBO
  • Location Erin, ON, N0B1T0, Canada
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Porsche 944 1986 - 1989
Description:

Selling my Rogue M-tune MAF kit, my Focus9 DME and the Rogue DME Logger. I'm trying to put my car back to stock so this is up for sale. My car has some serious wiring harness issues as well so I was never able to fully maximize the M-tune. Everything is in as new condition and was only on my car for 8 mos.

Includes :
Rogue/Focus9 DME - new tech DME, all new electronics/circuit board
Siemens 80LB/hr injectors
Hitachi MAF
IAT sensor
dry-Flow air filter
Silicone couplers
MAF tube(one fitting has been "upgraded")
Rogue Logger and wiring
3 BAR MAP sensor and wiring
MAF cable for plugging in AFM plug to MAF
datalogging cable for logger
(Not Shown) Wideband O2 plug input for DME(for dataogging only)

Total for everything was well over $2000 US funds.

Asking $1350 obo USD Buy it for Full price and I'll throw in a free MSD Blaster Coil.

Lindsey sells new for $1250 but no logger, and no DME.

I'm located in Canada in the Greater Toronto area.
Paypal or Interac bank transfer. Will ship anywhere.

Taken from the Rogue website for more info Rogue Tuning - Home

" M-Tune© software brings real MAF conversion for the 944 Turbo. Countless hours were spent dis-assembling the factory Motronic code.
Once the Motronic code was dissected and understood, it was re-wrote it to correctly understand a MAF sensor. Gone are the days of trying to massage an aftermarket MAF signal to appear like an AFM signal. Re-writing the code allows us to offer a true tuning solution for your 951:
Free-breathing Hitachi MAF sensor, with enough capacity to measure up to 600 horsepower!

True 3D timing and fueling maps, allowing better economy during normal driving and increased power under heavy throttle.

Enlarged maps, allowing a more accurate tune, and improved safety.

Enhanced closed-loop operation, which adds safety while maintaining fuel economy.

Improved tip-in throttle fueling, resulting in significantly improved throttle-response.

3Bar MAP sensor addition. Now the DME knows and understands boost pressure! Boost-sensitive timing is now a reality, and true over-boost protection provides an engine saving safety-net.

Multiple maps, selectable by an external switch, allows the user to have two different tunes.

Matched to gen-IV high-impedance injectors for proper fueling without the need for added resistors.

3Bar MAP sensor, gives the capability to read boost up to nearly 30psi! A simple three-wire installation, but adds significant performance and protection for your engine!

Bosch 5-pin connector! No more hacking off your stock AFM plug or harness connection to wire in the MAF. The M-Tune MAF plugs directly into the stock wiring harness! This ensures there are no wiring mistakes, and provides an extremely clean installation.

The long wire from the plug-n-play MAF harness is for +12 volt switched power. The easiest location is the stock cycling-valve plug. Insert the power wire as shown.

Gen IV high-impedance injectors offer great idle and drive-ability due to their wide spray pattern and excellent control. In addition, they require no resistors and are even less demanding on the DME then stockers - means less heat produced in the DME (great for 20year old electronics)."