Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   The Rennlist Marketplace (https://rennlist.com/forums/the-rennlist-marketplace-251/)
-   -   2006 Porsche Boxster (https://rennlist.com/forums/the-rennlist-marketplace/1109643-2006-porsche-boxster.html)

atxwm 11-04-2018 11:23 AM

2006 Porsche Boxster

UPDATE: Received dealer offer, but wanted to update here with lower price to sell private if possible. Please act fast if you have any interest.

Black with tan interior, second year of the 987.1 model. I bought this car with 68k miles on it back in 2016, and have loved every minute of driving it. Almost all of the miles have been highway. Interior is great (sport steering wheel). Bose sound system as well. Toolkit up front with air compressor is still fully intact. Brand new tires with less than 200 miles on them at time of listing. Religiously maintained and made a few aesthetic improvements (clear side markers, upgraded wind screen).

Selling this vehicle because I recently changed jobs and no longer need a car. I don't like to see the car sitting around as these cars are best suited to be driven often. I've had zero issues with it over 2.5 years of ownership.

hf1 11-05-2018 05:33 PM

Do you have the window sticker or the full options list? Does it have heated seats? Can you post some more exterior and interior pics, especially showing any blemishes, dents, or scratches? Do you have any maintenance records? Any accidents or paint/body-work done? Carfax, maybe from when you bought it in 2016? GLWS!

atxwm 11-27-2018 05:57 PM

2006 Boxster

Hi hf1 -- I updated the listing with more photos. Apologies for the delay, been traveling for work the last few weeks. No exterior blemishes other than some small scratches that aren't visible unless looking up close. Nothing atypical for a 12 year old vehicle. Similarly the interior has some wear in heavy use areas (such as the shifter and the steering wheel). There's also some wear on the dashboard knobs/switches. I have maintenance records in the maintenance log that came with the car. Additionally, these records were on the Carfax. Unfortunately I don't have access to this report anymore, as it's since expired since I reviewed it back in 2016. No accidents, no paint/body work that was on the carfax. It's most recent major maintenance was the 60k service.

Re: options, I'm not sure where to find the full list of options, but the car has: heated seats, bose sound system, PCM, sport steering wheel, rain sensing windshield wipers, electronic seat adjustment, wind deflector.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Carladee 01-12-2019 12:23 PM

Still available?

Is this boxster still available?

atxwm 01-12-2019 04:43 PM

Yes, as of today it is still available.

jkreis03 03-13-2019 06:04 PM

Hi did you ever trade this in or is it still available? Thanks

atxwm 03-14-2019 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by jkreis03 (Post 15701689)
Hi did you ever trade this in or is it still available? Thanks

Hi jkreis,
Still available. Forgot to update the listing, but figured I'd keep it listed for a private sale. I have a few interested parties currently, but not sold yet.