Taycan 2019-Current The Electric Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

taycan spy shots

Old 02-17-2019, 08:01 PM
simplex
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A couple of hours ago I saw the Taycan approaching the San Rafael-Richmond bridge here in San Francisco Bay Area.
I was driving so thanks to my wife for taking the photos.

Last edited by simplex; 02-17-2019 at 09:55 PM.
Old 02-17-2019, 08:17 PM
Needsdecaf
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,524 Likes on 1,571 Posts

Originally Posted by cometguy
People who've ridden in the back seats of my Sport Turismo say it's extremely comfortable with lots of leg room. And we did a cross-country trip and had tons of cargo room for two people; by far the best long-distance cruising car I've ever been in. And when you put down the back seats, there is a ton of cargo room. For a family with two or three kids, the Cayenne is the more obvious choice for a long road trip, but for a couple with no kids, the Panamera is far superior.
It's comfortable, but not S class or 7 series comfortable. I owned an F10 5 series and the current Panamera has no better rear leg room. It's a little tighter than my Cayenne. And it's longer than both. It's of course not as long as a LWB 7 or S, but it's also smaller in the back as a SWB a8.

If you are regularly hauling rear seat passengers, it's just not that big for the sheer size of the thing. Not well packaged.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: taycan spy shots