Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2014 Audi A7 TDI Prestige!! Bose, 309 hp and 479 lb-ft torque!

Old 05-24-2017, 04:29 PM
Makes&Models
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2014 Audi A7 TDI Prestige!! Bose, 309 hp and 479 lb-ft torque!

Year: 2014
Make: Audi
Model: A7
Mileage (numbers only please): 50330
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Glacier White Metallic
VIN: WAU2MAFC0EN074322
Price (no $ sign please): $59995
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (Region): West
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Tiptronic
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

This is the highly sought after, super rare, and currently unattainable A7 TDI. This vehicle is the ultimate sport sedan with plenty of power and still achieves up to 45mpg highway. This gorgeous vehicle is owned by our Sales Manager and has been exceptionally well maintained.

Style, Performance, Comfort, and Luxury! The 2014 Audi A7 3.0 TDI comes with a turbocharged 3.0-liter diesel V6 that, in this car, produces 309 horsepower and 479 pound-feet of torque mated to an eight-speed automatic and all wheel drive!

Standard equipment includes adjustable drive settings, LED running lights, a power liftgate, automatic wipers, heated windshield washers, heated and auto-dimming mirrors, sunroof, front and rear parking sensors and keyless ignition/entry. Inside you'll find an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, tri-zone automatic climate control, leather upholstery, driver memory functions, 8-inch display screen, rearview camera, navigation system, Audi's MMI console-mounted electronics controller, voice controls, Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity, Audi Connect (enhanced Web-based navigation, information and Wi-fi access), CD player, satellite radio and an iPod interface.

The Prestige package adds adaptive headlights, sportier exterior trim, a blind-spot warning system, a rear-end collision warning system, LED ambient interior lighting, four-zone automatic climate control, heated and ventilated eight-way power seats (with four-way lumbar adjustment), a power-adjustable steering wheel and an upgraded 14-speaker Bose surround-sound audio system.
Attached Images           

Last edited by Makes&Models; 05-25-2017 at 12:55 PM.
Old 05-24-2017, 11:57 PM
awd>
Advanced

Originally Posted by Makes&Models
This is the highly sought after, super rare, and currently unattainable A7 TDI. This vehicle is the ultimate sport sedan with plenty of power and still achieves up to 45mph highway. This gorgeous vehicle is owned by our Sales Manager and has been exceptionally well maintained.

Style, Performance, Comfort, and Luxury! The 2014 Audi A7 3.0 TDI comes with a turbocharged 3.0-liter diesel V6 that, in this car, produces 309 horsepower and 479 pound-feet of torque mated to an eight-speed automatic and all wheel drive!

Standard equipment includes adjustable drive settings, LED running lights, a power liftgate, automatic wipers, heated windshield washers, heated and auto-dimming mirrors, sunroof, front and rear parking sensors and keyless ignition/entry. Inside you'll find an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, tri-zone automatic climate control, leather upholstery, driver memory functions, 8-inch display screen, rearview camera, navigation system, Audi's MMI console-mounted electronics controller, voice controls, Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity, Audi Connect (enhanced Web-based navigation, information and Wi-fi access), CD player, satellite radio and an iPod interface.

The Prestige package adds adaptive headlights, sportier exterior trim, a blind-spot warning system, a rear-end collision warning system, LED ambient interior lighting, four-zone automatic climate control, heated and ventilated eight-way power seats (with four-way lumbar adjustment), a power-adjustable steering wheel and an upgraded 14-speaker Bose surround-sound audio system.
All that AND 45 mph highway? Love it, GLWS! She's a beauty... probably gets great mpg too
Old 05-25-2017, 12:07 AM
Makes&Models
Former Vendor

@awd> Hahaha... auto spelling correct. I'll fix that. Thank you! I love this car. The A7 is probably the meanest looking Audi, even more so than the R8, it has a presence on the road. Tons of power all the time and it'll even get 27-33mpg city without trying to mind the mileage.
Old 05-25-2017, 07:41 AM
skl2
Rennlist Member

Received 281 Likes on 146 Posts

Does the buyer get the 16k check from Audi due to the diesel issue, and what will the fix do for its overall performance? Love the TDIs but am anxious to see what the "fix" does to them.
Old 05-25-2017, 08:47 AM
NoogaSparrow
Pro

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by skl2
Does the buyer get the 16k check from Audi due to the diesel issue, and what will the fix do for its overall performance? Love the TDIs but am anxious to see what the "fix" does to them.
no, because you had to have owned it before the incident occurred.
Old 05-25-2017, 09:45 AM
petron5000
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not true...the 3.0 settlement hasn't been formally announced yet, so the buyer would be the one who registers.

Payment on this car would be $9,404 - $9,979
Old 05-25-2017, 12:05 PM
Makes&Models
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by skl2
The owner of the car as of 2015 will receive the value compensation. For the fix, it will just be an ECU flash and won't affect performance. Besides, you can always tune the car and it is a total non-issue.
Old 05-25-2017, 12:07 PM
Makes&Models
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by petron5000
Not true...the 3.0 settlement hasn't been formally announced yet, so the buyer would be the one who registers.

Payment on this car would be $9,404 - $9,979
The 3.0 settlement was announced earlier this week and owners were contacted to submit their claims.
Old 05-25-2017, 12:25 PM
chsu74
Rennlist Member

Received 311 Likes on 259 Posts

May 1 is the registration date to begin the diesel settlement. You have to be an owner before May 1 to be a part of it.
Old 05-25-2017, 12:45 PM
willskiGT
Intermediate

Let me shed some light on the 3.0L Settlement - lots of misinformation in this thread.

If you buy the car, you will be eligible for the repair restitution, which will be between $9,404 - $9,979. You will also receive a $1500 payment from Bosch.

However, if an eligible former owner or lessee made a claim on the car during the claims period (by May 1, 2017), your repair restitution will either be reduced by $2,000 (in the case of a previous lessee) or half (in the case of a previous owner). The Bosch payment will also be cut in half.

So, you'll get a payment from Audi of $5,452 to $11,479 plus a 4 year/48k mile warranty on the engine and emissions system.

There is also the possibility of a buyback if a fix is not found by November 2017, but I won't delve into that with this post.
Old 05-25-2017, 12:54 PM
Makes&Models
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by willskiGT
Let me shed some light on the 3.0L Settlement - lots of misinformation in this thread.

If you buy the car, you will be eligible for the repair restitution, which will be between $9,404 - $9,979. You will also receive a $1500 payment from Bosch.

However, if an eligible former owner or lessee made a claim on the car during the claims period (by May 1, 2017), your repair restitution will either be reduced by $2,000 (in the case of a previous lessee) or half (in the case of a previous owner). The Bosch payment will also be cut in half.

So, you'll get a payment from Audi of $5,452 to $11,479 plus a 4 year/48k mile warranty on the engine and emissions system.

There is also the possibility of a buyback if a fix is not found by November 2017, but I won't delve into that with this post.
I'll kill any questions right now so there is no misinformation in this thread... I am the previous / current owner. There will be no previous owner / 1/2 claim, etc... based on my ownership timeline and I have already filed my claim. The amount is ~$9400 (don't remember the change). I will also receive the Bosch compensation. If the car is not sold, and a "fix" is not available by November, I will unfortunately turn the car in solely for the economics of it... I love the car. This is one of the best cars I've ever owned.
Old 05-25-2017, 01:03 PM
willskiGT
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Makes&Models
I'll kill any questions right now so there is no misinformation in this thread... I am the previous / current owner. There will be no previous owner / 1/2 claim, etc... based on my ownership timeline and I have already filed my claim. The amount is ~$9400 (don't remember the change). I will also receive the Bosch compensation. If the car is not sold, and a "fix" is not available by November, I will unfortunately turn the car in solely for the economics of it... I love the car. This is one of the best cars I've ever owned.
You do understand that if you sell the car today (for example), the new owner will get the $9400 + $1500 Bosch money and you will get nothing.

If you sell after January 31, 2017, you are not an eligible former owner, regardless of whether or not you have started a claim in the VW claims portal.
Old 05-25-2017, 01:08 PM
skl
Official Wednesday AM Red Bull F1 test driver
Rennlist Member

Received 874 Likes on 531 Posts

Damn that is tempting- have a Q5 TDI I've owned since new so I'm supposedly getting a nice check from Audi and Bosch as well. Also waiting for the "fix."

Drove a A7 TDI demo a couple years ago before the big fiasco happened and loved it! Closest thing to an avant you can get. Still wish they'd bring avants over here (I don't count the all road). Had a previous A4 avant sport and loved it.
Old 05-25-2017, 02:48 PM
Makes&Models
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by willskiGT
You do understand that if you sell the car today (for example), the new owner will get the $9400 + $1500 Bosch money and you will get nothing.

If you sell after January 31, 2017, you are not an eligible former owner, regardless of whether or not you have started a claim in the VW claims portal.
That is incorrect. You are only excluded if you sell it between Jan 31, 2017 and the Opt-Out deadline, which was April 14, 2017. The logic is that if you sell the car during the registration period, you have effectively opted out.
Old 05-25-2017, 02:51 PM
Makes&Models
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by skl
Damn that is tempting- have a Q5 TDI I've owned since new so I'm supposedly getting a nice check from Audi and Bosch as well. Also waiting for the "fix."

Drove a A7 TDI demo a couple years ago before the big fiasco happened and loved it! Closest thing to an avant you can get. Still wish they'd bring avants over here (I don't count the all road). Had a previous A4 avant sport and loved it.
I really do love this car. It's smooth, powerful, and they look awesome. The utility of the massive trunk is great! Let me know if you're really interested and we can work something out.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2014 Audi A7 TDI Prestige!! Bose, 309 hp and 479 lb-ft torque!