cayenne gts 2013

Search this Thread

Old Today, 01:23 PM
moose loose
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cayenne gts 2013

Hello everyone,

Cayenne GTS 2013 and I'm looking for recommendations on a trustworthy mechanic in Montreal who specializes in Porsches. I want someone who knows these vehicles inside out and can provide reliable service and maintenance. Any suggestions or personal experiences with local mechanics would be greatly appreciated!

I have few issues on and off : PSM failure, start-off button deactivated what could be the reason ?

Thank you in advance for your help!
Old Today, 02:10 PM
ShdwFx
Rennlist Member

Received 227 Likes on 165 Posts

Can't help with a mechanic but I had that message pop up recently and after searching here, I replaced the battery and the message has not reappeared.
Old Today, 02:16 PM
snuvet75
Rennlist Member

Received 56 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by moose loose
Hello everyone,

Cayenne GTS 2013 and I'm looking for recommendations on a trustworthy mechanic in Montreal who specializes in Porsches. I want someone who knows these vehicles inside out and can provide reliable service and maintenance. Any suggestions or personal experiences with local mechanics would be greatly appreciated!

I have few issues on and off : PSM failure, start-off button deactivated what could be the reason ?

Thank you in advance for your help!
Hey Moose, you sent me a private message but you blocked any private messages. My headlights are from factory.
Old Today, 02:19 PM
moose loose
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ShdwFx
Can't help with a mechanic but I had that message pop up recently and after searching here, I replaced the battery and the message has not reappeared.
thank you,

was the car stuttering sometimes ?
Old Today, 02:39 PM
ShdwFx
Rennlist Member

Received 227 Likes on 165 Posts

No stuttering at all and the car was running normally other than the error messages. I also recall that ACC was disabled as well.

Quick Reply: cayenne gts 2013