Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sport Seats or Sport Seat plus....

Search this Thread

Old Today, 04:12 PM
Corvette11
Intermediate

Received 50 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Sport Seats or Sport Seat plus....

Which would be the better seat? My order is about to freeze and I am trying to make up my mind on which seats, either the 4 way sport seats or the 4 way sport seats plus. I have not been able to find any cars close to me to go sit in each seat. I had the 14 ways in my 911 that I traded. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Old Today, 04:20 PM
Fishah
Burning Brakes

Received 1,376 Likes on 504 Posts

Sport Seat Plus are awesome!
Old Today, 04:27 PM
brandobot
Rennlist Member

Received 165 Likes on 101 Posts

Sport plus looks better imo, but I can’t speak to comfort.
Old Today, 04:35 PM
gwud2go
AutoX

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have sat in both back to back on the showroom floor. I have wider shoulders for a 5’8” body and for me the Sport+ was too snug as a daily I felt. But for spirited driving I am sure the Sports+ would be much better. I ended up going with the 14-way Sport for my build. Hope I made the right choice.
Old Today, 04:39 PM
rasetsu
Three Wheelin'

Received 863 Likes on 531 Posts

I drove a T for 200 miles with the standard 4 way sport plus seats. They were very comfortable although for perhaps a longer drive, I might have wanted some lumbar support. I've driven one shorter term with 14 way seats and they felt plenty comfortable to me as well. So I would say if you aren't taking extended road trip drives, the 4 way seats might be fine but if planning to use the the car for long distance and you are the kind of person who needs or wants extra lumbar, then go with the 14 or 18 ways.
Old Today, 05:10 PM
J Irwan
Instructor

Received 73 Likes on 48 Posts

sport seat plus. And its a bonus that it looks better to me as well.
Old Today, 05:52 PM
edofloat
Rennlist Member

Received 111 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by rasetsu
I drove a T for 200 miles with the standard 4 way sport plus seats. They were very comfortable although for perhaps a longer drive, I might have wanted some lumbar support. I've driven one shorter term with 14 way seats and they felt plenty comfortable to me as well. So I would say if you aren't taking extended road trip drives, the 4 way seats might be fine but if planning to use the the car for long distance and you are the kind of person who needs or wants extra lumbar, then go with the 14 or 18 ways.
^^^This. I have the 4-way sport seats plus in my car and would appreciate some lumbar adjustment for longer distances.