Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche 996/ 997 OEM RED SEATBELTS FRONT PAIR- BRAND NEW IN BOX!

For Sale

Interior/Upholstery

07-21-2024, 11:27 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 246
  • Interior/Upholstery - Porsche 996/ 997 OEM RED SEATBELTS FRONT PAIR- BRAND NEW IN BOX! - New - All Years  All Models - Falls Church, VA 22044, United States
  • Interior/Upholstery - Porsche 996/ 997 OEM RED SEATBELTS FRONT PAIR- BRAND NEW IN BOX! - New - All Years  All Models - Falls Church, VA 22044, United States
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $1,100
  • Location Falls Church, VA, 22044, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

Hi all, I purchased this pair of factory red (aka deviated) front seatbelts for my 997 GT3 direct from Suncoast, but unfortunately sold it before I got around to swapping them in.  These will fit 996/ 997's from 2002 to 2012.  These are brand new, never mounted and only one was removed from box as evidence of the actual parts for sale, the other is still shrink wrapped inside the box.  My loss is your gain, help reduce waste, save time and money by buying these from me ; )  Note that Suncoast does not ship seatbelts for free as they come directly from Germany (w/ tax, I paid $1,350).  My price is:

$1,100 shipped USPS Priority CONUS, I accept zelle, venmo, PP (+3%) or F&F
Buy w/ confidence- I have 100% positive refs on ebay under "analog_spec" and "eddiemonster" on watchuseek & rolexforums, my public IG is @retrotecnica I can Facetime, etc...
Feel free to text me (703) 624-0202.

Last edited by OLTIM3R; 07-21-2024 at 11:36 PM. Reply
Old Today, 05:22 PM
OLTIM3R
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bcera
Well thats unfortunate because im in the market for a set.
Bcera, reach out to me for the belts- I'm in VA and they're brand new in box!
Old Today, 06:11 PM
asellus
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,081 Likes on 1,291 Posts

in case someone wanders in here and notices the change, I removed a lot of unrelated discourse because someone was getting phished by an unrelated third party. the phone number and email address have been added to the list.

as always, if you are interested in buying something on rennlist, please make sure you message the actual seller directly. posting "I'm interested" and similar useless nonsense is a literal invitation to get scammed, so don't do that.