Sponsored by: Porsche San Diego

New to me, good deal?

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:19 PM
Mrose71
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to me, good deal?

Hi, looking at a 2021 Panamera, 43k miles, CPO and 64k?? Is this a decent price???
Old Yesterday, 07:10 PM
huskeric
Rennlist Member

Received 67 Likes on 57 Posts

sounds like a good deal for the V6... and a SCREAMIN' deal if that is the V8
Old Yesterday, 11:03 PM
chassis
Rennlist Member

Received 1,386 Likes on 1,017 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrose71
Hi, looking at a 2021 Panamera, 43k miles, CPO and 64k?? Is this a decent price???
What was the MSRP? What is the VIN? Porsche option content varies widely across units. A lightly optioned base vs a heavily optioned Turbo would be two different "deals".
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
E39Nutz
Pro

Received 254 Likes on 162 Posts

Kind of high miles for a 3 year old car. Like others said, depending on options, if base rear wheel drive, not so hot. I bought my 2018 P4ST back in 2020 with under 5k miles CPO’d till 2025 for 75k, original MSRP was 111k.
Old Today, 07:09 AM
Mrose71
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Base V6, I wish it was the V8. Will be going Saturday. I’m a bit concerned with the mileage too but I WFH so I won’t be putting much mileage on her.

Thank you all!
Old Today, 08:53 AM
djdonte
Racer

Received 72 Likes on 53 Posts

You need the build sheet to see if it's a good deal. Try running it thru the decoder linked below. Sometimes it wants you to pay for newer cars but the dealer can provide it too. You can get crazy with options on Pcars. Like 40K crazy so the options matter. As someone else mentioned that's a lot more miles than most drive their Porsches. However, the dealer should have service history and their CPO warranty is pretty solid. They likely just did the 40K service which is pretty costly. Overall, Porsche seems to charge a pretty high premium for their CPO vs non CPO cars but I think its worth it. I got them to cough up the CPO "make ready" work order for my car after a fight, and there were four figures of tires, interior bits, brake pads etc. The two year unlimited term is better than any other German luxury make offers too.

Have you driven this car or a 971 base yet? If you like sports cars, I wouldn't mess with the base. It was too slow for me. Although I would have likes a V8 I thought the 4S was a better value overall. Due to the extra weight of the V8, the GTS is not much faster on paper than the 4S.

Porsche Build Sheets and Window Stickers by VIN | VIN Analytics

Quick Reply: New to me, good deal?