Sponsored By:

2024 E-Hybrid Stop Sale

Search this Thread

Old Today, 10:49 AM
G1251
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2024 E-Hybrid Stop Sale

I was scheduled to pick up my 2024 E-Hybrid Monday afternoon but got a call earlier that morning from the Salesperson notifying me that there's a stop sale.

Searching by VIN doesn't return any open campaigns, and he doesn't have any more details as of Wednesday morning. He said they're waiting to hear from PCNA.

​​​​​​Car has already passed PDI, anyone else in a similar situation or have more details? I'm in the North East.
​​​
Old Today, 09:36 PM
Kheires
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

i heard today that was true for all ehybrids and actually cayenne S (non hybrid).
Old Today, 09:56 PM
G1251
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kheires
i heard today that was true for all ehybrids and actually cayenne S (non hybrid).
Interesting, any idea what the problem is?

My guy initially said 'some suspension component' when I very first spoke with him but didn't repeat it any later so not sure if it's accurate. Given there's still no recalls published I figure the dealerships either don't know or it's bad enough they're not going to say until PCNA publishes something.
Old Today, 10:10 PM
Kheires
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by G1251
Interesting, any idea what the problem is?

My guy initially said 'some suspension component' when I very first spoke with him but didn't repeat it any later so not sure if it's accurate. Given there's still no recalls published I figure the dealerships either don't know or it's bad enough they're not going to say until PCNA publishes something.
not sure. does not affect the non hybrid base cayennes apparently.

Quick Reply: 2024 E-Hybrid Stop Sale