Sponsored by:

Mosshammer 991.2 CARRERA DUCKTAIL EVO Questions

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday, 01:34 PM
mark_rossi
Track Day

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Mosshammer 991.2 CARRERA DUCKTAIL EVO Questions

I am wanting to maybe get this wing for my 2019 GTS Cab.

I am wondering

A) Can this be swapped from the stock to aftermarket wing as wanted or does it destroy the existing wing to install it? (I read some wings say they required drilling into the old one and using double sided tape, etc.)
B) Anyone have any pictures of this on a 991.2 Cab?
C) Anyone know what it would cost to have it painted? ( I have metalic white)
D) If it does permenantly ruin the stock wing to install it, how involved would it be to go back to the OEM look?
E) if anyone has ordered from mosshammer recently, how long did it take to get in the USA?

THANKS!

Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM
ghhally
Rennlist Member

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by mark_rossi
I am wanting to maybe get this wing for my 2019 GTS Cab.

I am wondering

A) Can this be swapped from the stock to aftermarket wing as wanted or does it destroy the existing wing to install it? (I read some wings say they required drilling into the old one and using double sided tape, etc.)
B) Anyone have any pictures of this on a 991.2 Cab?
C) Anyone know what it would cost to have it painted? ( I have metalic white)
D) If it does permenantly ruin the stock wing to install it, how involved would it be to go back to the OEM look?
E) if anyone has ordered from mosshammer recently, how long did it take to get in the USA?

THANKS!
You can swap back any time.
Once the OEM is off, you need to drill 3 holes in remaining bottom support. Holes will be out of sight when you go back to OEM. 30 minutes job
Old Yesterday, 09:43 PM
Tier1Terrier
Rennlist Member

Received 921 Likes on 459 Posts

A) Easy to swap back. Does not destroy anything. You swap one piece for the other.
B) Not me but I'm sure somebody does.
C) Anywhere between $250-$500. Really depends on your market. I paid $350 for something similar. Mine was an OEM 991.2 Sport Design rear spoiler. It came primed from the factory so that eliminated an initial part of prepping it. Mine was also Graphite Blue Metallic which is probably more work to match perfectly than metallic white.
D) Does NOT ruin the stock wing. Very easy to return back to OEM.
E) No experience with Moshammer but I seem to recall reading a while back that the shipping from them to the US was fairly quick. Unfortunately, can't offer much detail beyond that.

Quick Reply: Mosshammer 991.2 CARRERA DUCKTAIL EVO Questions