Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Five 19” Cayenne Wheels & Tires with TPMS Sensors Design

For Sale

Wheels and Tires/Axles

07-06-2024, 05:22 PM | Replies: 5 | Views: 222
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - Five 19” Cayenne Wheels & Tires with TPMS Sensors Design - Used - 2004 to 2019 Porsche Cayenne - Brooklyn, NY 11222, United States
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - Five 19” Cayenne Wheels & Tires with TPMS Sensors Design - Used - 2004 to 2019 Porsche Cayenne - Brooklyn, NY 11222, United States
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $950
  • Location Brooklyn, NY, 11222, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Porsche Cayenne 2004 - 2019
Description:

5 wheels with tires (so you have a spare), all good condition. 

Good life on all tires with 2022-2023 dates. 
The spare tire and wheel are new. 

Tires are very quiet and quality all-season Michelin. 

Includes TPMS sensors.

958 957 955

Old Yesterday, 04:01 PM
cdr240
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Five 19” Cayenne Wheels & Tires with TPMS Sensors Design

Are these still available? Where in Brooklyn are you located? Do you ever come out to LI? Tried texting the number listed but didn't get a response.
Old Yesterday, 07:55 PM
asellus
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,067 Likes on 1,283 Posts

@cdr240 hi I see your report here. The seller hasn't been on rennlist for 11 days. Whoever you're talking to isn't the seller -- if they contacted you via email, they got it from somewhere else -- googling your name I see you posting your email in public elsewhere. It's also not hard to guess.

Make a few more posts on Rennlist here, wait about half an hour, then message the seller directly. That way you know you'll be communicating with the actual seller, and not a scammer pretending to be them.

There's a thread here with some of the known phone numbers and email addresses that scammers use for future reference --> https://rennlist.com/forums/buyer-an...-scammers.html
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM
cdr240
3rd Gear

Thank you for responding. Something certainly was not right with the emails I was receiving. Just in case anyone else is watching this sellers postings, I received multiple emails to my personal email from dynamice74@gmail.com and when I stopped responding they changed their email to newpsc911@gmail.com trying to get me to commit to a deal. I think this is a case of scammer got had. Thank you for confirming I was not speaking to the actual seller!!!!!
Old Today, 02:44 AM
dos
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by cdr240
Are these still available? Where in Brooklyn are you located? Do you ever come out to LI? Tried texting the number listed but didn't get a response.
Hi - Yes they are available. I don’t have any messages from you, must be a different number. Wheels are currently in Monroe NY. I’m in Ft Greene Brooklyn Tuesday to Thursday.
Old Today, 02:45 AM
dos
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by cdr240
Thank you for responding. Something certainly was not right with the emails I was receiving. Just in case anyone else is watching this sellers postings, I received multiple emails to my personal email from dynamice74@gmail.com and when I stopped responding they changed their email to newpsc911@gmail.com trying to get me to commit to a deal. I think this is a case of scammer got had. Thank you for confirming I was not speaking to the actual seller!!!!!
Those emails are not mine. Must be from someone else on a different ad.