Advise request - Am I paying right price? high mileage 991.2 GTS Manual

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2024, 01:42 AM
sids
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Advise request - Am I paying right price? high mileage 991.2 GTS Manual

Hello Rennlist folks!

A first time owner here requesting your advice: Childhood dream to own a 911 and finally after all these years, I am looking at a 2018 991.2 C4 GTS, one owner, clean carfax with 52k miles. Manual transmission. The dealer asking price is 110k, it's not sold by Porsche dealership and thus does not have CPO.

The condition looks and sounds good (visually no panel discolorations etc.) but I will take it to an independent shop for PPI in SoCal for peace of mind.

I called up the Porsche dealerships near me (Newport Beach and Irvine) but they would not share the service records with me (due to privacy reasons) - all that I have to go on is the service records from the clean carfax.

So my question is: is 110k for 2018 C4 GTS Manual run 52k miles a good price or am I getting ripped off? I did my homework and currently do not see too many manual 2018 GTS options for this price, but wanted to run it by the knowledgeable folks here. Any comment on this price is highly appreciated!
Old 06-26-2024, 05:10 AM
inspire
Racer

Received 117 Likes on 93 Posts

Probably would be better to ask in the 991 section, don't think many people read here.

https://rennlist.com/forums/991-221/

Quick Reply: Advise request - Am I paying right price? high mileage 991.2 GTS Manual