Brake pads for 95B.3 S

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2024, 04:04 PM
CincyRovers
Advanced

Received 43 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Brake pads for 95B.3 S

Hey fellas,

So my front brake pads on my '23 S with the standard brakes are nearly at the pad wear sensor after 10k miles. The rotors and rear pads are still in great shape - no visible wear and they are not warped. My dealer quoted me $437 just for the front brake pads. I did some research here on Rennlist and found that the Hawk ceramic pads (which are linked below) are highly recommended. I found them on sale at Flat6, but I just wanted to verify that A.) they will fit the 95B.3, and B.) will I need new rotors if they appear to be in great shape? Looking forward to what my fellow Porschephiles have to say!

Cheers,
Alex

https://flat6motorsports.com/collect...-2-macan-s-gts
Old 05-14-2024, 10:26 PM
DHL
Rennlist Member

Received 142 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by CincyRovers
Hey fellas,

So my front brake pads on my '23 S with the standard brakes are nearly at the pad wear sensor after 10k miles. The rotors and rear pads are still in great shape - no visible wear and they are not warped. My dealer quoted me $437 just for the front brake pads. I did some research here on Rennlist and found that the Hawk ceramic pads (which are linked below) are highly recommended. I found them on sale at Flat6, but I just wanted to verify that A.) they will fit the 95B.3, and B.) will I need new rotors if they appear to be in great shape? Looking forward to what my fellow Porschephiles have to say!

Cheers,
Alex

https://flat6motorsports.com/collect...-2-macan-s-gts
10K miles on a set of front pads? Do you track the car?
Old 05-15-2024, 09:25 AM
CincyRovers
Advanced

Received 43 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by DHL
10K miles on a set of front pads? Do you track the car?
I do a few autox sessions a year, and a lot of spirited driving, so I'm not completely surprised I've already gone through a set of pads, but I was hoping for a little more life.
Old 05-16-2024, 06:47 AM
Dubgw
Instructor

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

These both r confirmed fits for 2019 Base...well reviewed!!
but call FCP Euro for your year/ model
Good parts place!!

The following users liked this post:
CincyRovers (05-16-2024)

Quick Reply: Brake pads for 95B.3 S