Notices
Audio and Video Forum The place to discuss auto and home audio, home theater etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Musicar

MOST adapter options

Old 10-06-2018, 12:27 AM
andys997tt
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MOST adapter options

At the beginning of the summer, I replaced my factory PCM on my 997.1 TT with an Android based head unit. I chose that head unit b/c my buddy have one on his M5 and he's very happy with it. I wanted to keep my BOSE system on my car so I went with a Seicane MOST adapter as some people on the forum have used it. The installation was done by a reputable car stereo shop. The sound quality of the new Android head unit was fine as I'm not much of an audiophile. After a while, the sound for radio, BT music stream and music playing from a micro-SD card via a GPS port were dropping. Sometimes it works great and sometimes sounds are in and out. After replacing the Android head unit with another one, i'm still having the same problems. I have come to the conclusion that the problem is the Seicane MOST adapter.

Are there other MOST options besides the $700 MOST-HUR ?

Thanks for any feedback in advance.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:47 PM
jroal
Cruisin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used the Axxess PO90052 MOST and CAN adapters. I have had it for a couple months now. I used the Pumpkin head unit. Every once in a while I loose one side. I go back into the balance/fader settings, select "front" and it goes back to normal. That is an issue with this head unit and not the MOST adapter. You can see details of my install here: https://jimroal.blogspot.com/2018/08...head-unit.html
Old 12-14-2018, 06:48 PM
NewportAutosound
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey there, the NAv-Tv one is the best one out there, but there are other options too. I use the Nav-Tv every time a customer has steering wheel controls. I also use the Scosche PE02SR, which technically isnt listed for that car, but i use it a lot. Now the thing the Nav-tv also does is when installing, gives you the ability to adjust the gain of the amp. No other adaptors out there will give you that control.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MOST adapter options