Notices
Boxster & Boxster S (986) Forum 1996-2004
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Real Reason the Boxster is the Best Roadster (Video)

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2018, 02:03 PM
Leonardo111
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Real Reason the Boxster is the Best Roadster (Video)

Old 07-17-2018, 10:09 AM
Phuc.truong31
Cruisin'

Hmmmmm...I'm trying to be less cynical in my life, but **** it. Here is why I won't give you your click/view.

1. I've seen the same type of title way too many times and almost everytime, I don't learn what "the real reason for x" is. If there was just ONE real reason, why couldn't you have just typed it out?

2. The pictures that are horribly photoshopped into the thumbnail. I want to bet that the girl and the dog in the thumbnail have absolutely nothing to do with the video. And even if they are, their presence in the video is pretty much insignificant except to gather more clicks. And I pretty much make it a point to not give a click to people who make thumbnails with a bunch of colorful texts that I have a feeling is bull****.

Nothing personal to you, just trying to help you out. Know that eventually EVERYBODY going to catch on to these bull**** clickbait tactics. I already suspect that is the case though since it's been two days and you still have no comments and I'm hoping you have no views either. I'm not gonna click to find out tho ;p

I'm just saying. If you want to make it long term as a youtuber, start providing substance and valuable content. You don't see Petrolicious making bull**** videos and using titles like "The real reason why everybody loves x car" to get views.

Good luck bro.
Old 07-17-2018, 03:26 PM
Leonardo111
AutoX

Thanks for the reply Phuc.truong31
Now this thread will get bumped to the top and my video will get more views

The previous video is obviously a silly/stupid joke. But I have a bunch of serious detailed Boxster repair videos that no one else has done that are common questions on the forums

I made a bunch more like these
Old 07-17-2018, 07:45 PM
Phuc.truong31
Cruisin'

Hey, its all good, more power to you. I was just ranting about how much I hate clickbait. I stopped clicking on thumbnails like that a long time ago so I wouldn't know if its a joke or not, and I still won't click it under principle. I also avoid all thumbnails with big colorful texts with lots of "!!,??,$$"

Quick Reply: The Real Reason the Boxster is the Best Roadster (Video)