Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Check this out before wrapping or speccing your next Porsche!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 06:53 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Received 364 Likes on 158 Posts
Exclamation Check this out before speccing or striping your next Porsche!

Hi all! This is Nick & Anthony from NS2 Media. We have been lurking around Rennlist for awhile, and have finally decided to become sponsors thanks to some of our supportive clients who are members on here.

Most of you will probably know us from member PT3 RS. We spent several months designing the wrap for his current GT3 RS, as seen above. We are the first stop on your journey to making your vehicle uniquely yours. We specialize in bringing your ideas together and organizing them in the form of industry leading photo-realistic virtual renderings. We've been blessed with the opportunity to work directly with some of the most prestigious manufacturers, and interesting individuals in the world.

Since joining Rennlist, we have refined our business model day by day, culminating in our foremost service being assistance with specification renderings. When ordering a new vehicle from any manufacturer, sometimes the configurator falls short in properly visualizing all possibilities. That's where our service comes into play. So far we've had the pleasure of assisting over 200 Rennlist members decide on PTS colors, stripe designs, interior combinations, CXX options etc. by providing thousands of bespoke renderings visualizing various spec combinations.

Rendering to Reality

Our digital rendering services allow for your wildest visions to be brought to life in the virtual world. Allow us to prepare your dream spec for reality. We can create any spec combination under the sun to help you make the right decision before locking in your CXX or PTS order!

Stripe Kits

In addition to just assisting in the specification, we can also assist with choosing aftermarket wheels, aftermarket stripe designs, etc. We work with some of the most detail oriented Porsche vinyl suppliers from around the world, and can ship anywhere. We are able to have almost any OEM Porsche color matched in vinyl, and all kits are test-fit on the actual car for the utmost accuracy and ease of installation. All logos are always the latest, most precise versions, so as to assure there is never a compromise or "cheap" looking vinyl kit with the incorrect Porsche fonts, as we see far too often.

Our digital rendering services bridge the gap between vision and reality, providing unparalleled visualization.

[size="4"]Learn More![/size]

Thanks for taking the time to check us out! Feel free to visit us at https://www.ns2media.com/ for some more information to our services.

If anybody has any questions, feel free to ask here, send us a PM, or contact us at the email as provided in the signature. We are looking forward to meeting some awesome people in the Rennlist community, and helping to bring some amazing Porsche creations to life!

Last edited by Carrara Design; 02-20-2019 at 12:02 PM.
The following users liked this post:
TopPorscheFan (02-12-2020)
Old 08-23-2017, 07:06 PM
WernerE
Three Wheelin'

Received 262 Likes on 140 Posts

Really nice looking work and good to see the entrepreneurial ethos is alive and well.

For those not located in your area, are you set up to partner with other installers where you provide the design and possibly the decals for local installation at a trusted shop?
Old 08-23-2017, 07:10 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by WernerE
Really nice looking work and good to see the entrepreneurial ethos is alive and well.

For those not located in your area, are you set up to partner with other installers where you provide the design and possibly the decals for local installation at a trusted shop?
Much appreciated! That is a very good question.

Most of the guys we work with no matter where they are in the world, already have a good relationship with an installer local to them. In that case, we will forward the artwork to the shop, and they will install it.

In some cases, we will negotiate the installation itself by calling around and researching different shops to find the best fit for the client. For some simple designs, we can even print and ship vinyl directly to the customer for a self-installation. For example, we printed and shipped the vinyl for this Nardo Grey GT3 located in Saudi Arabia:

Old 08-23-2017, 07:13 PM
WernerE
Three Wheelin'

Received 262 Likes on 140 Posts

Thanks. In general terms, are your prices comparable to what Porsche would charge as a CXX option?
Old 08-23-2017, 07:17 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by WernerE
Thanks. In general terms, are your prices comparable to what Porsche would charge as a CXX option?
As far as vinyl goes, we are much cheaper than any of the Porsche CXX options. We do not mark up our material cost. We just charge for the design of the custom piece, and the labor that goes into printing or cutting the vinyl.

We do not offer any pre-made vinyl kits, all of our stuff is custom, and done by quote only.
Old 08-23-2017, 07:22 PM
Haku
Rennlist Member

Received 391 Likes on 128 Posts

I'll just add that Nick and Anthony are both VERY nice guys! They are young and genuinely passionate about cars and driving. We've (smokies GT) had dealings with them and are impressed with their desire and willingness to work patiently with their customer.

I'm wishing them both well in their endeavors.
Old 08-23-2017, 07:37 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Haku
I'll just add that Nick and Anthony are both VERY nice guys! They are young and genuinely passionate about cars and driving. We've (smokies GT) had dealings with them and are impressed with their desire and willingness to work patiently with their customer.

Thanks Haku! That really means a lot to us. We had our first pleasure being introduced to some of those on Rennlist at the Smokies GT trip earlier this year. Still one of the most incredible experiences of our lives!

We are looking forward to running into you and the crew again sometime soon! If there is anything we can do to contribute to the CFF on the next event, please let us know.
Old 08-23-2017, 10:56 PM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,963 Likes on 915 Posts

Great work from these guys, their quality speaks for itself and excellent customer referrals. Good to see you both at car week this week!
Old 08-23-2017, 11:21 PM
porscheflat6
Drifting

Received 225 Likes on 147 Posts

Some great work, good luck and I might call in the near future
Old 08-23-2017, 11:34 PM
awew911
Rennlist Member

Received 290 Likes on 135 Posts

Originally Posted by Haku

I'll second that...

They did the mock up for my incoming... Great bunch of guys and very responsive.

Highly recommended.

Old 08-24-2017, 01:21 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by CAlexio
Great work from these guys, their quality speaks for itself and excellent customer referrals. Good to see you both at car week this week!
You're the man Alexio! Thanks again for the hospitality over the weekend. We had a blast our first time at Car Week. Looking forward to it again for next year!

Originally Posted by porscheflat6
Some great work, good luck and I might call in the near future
Much appreciated, man! We would love to work with you.

Originally Posted by awew911
I'll second that...

They did the mock up for my incoming... Great bunch of guys and very responsive.

Highly recommended.
Thanks, Erez! It was a pleasure working with you. Appreciate the kind words.
Old 08-24-2017, 01:24 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Here is one of our projects we have been working on today. Just a simple color change rendering. This client is considering wrapping their Cayman in Laguna Seca Blue, and changing the blue accents to gold. Also, we rendered carbon fiber mirrors from the GT4, which the client has recently purchased.

Here is the before and after:

Old 08-24-2017, 05:08 PM
krell
Burning Brakes

Received 154 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by awew911
I'll second that...

Highly recommended.

This is simply awesome! Although I'm a bit p*ssed that someone beat me to it!

NS2, could you please PM me information about this design and include an email address so we can converse that way? Many thanks.
Old 08-24-2017, 05:29 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by krell
This is simply awesome! Although I'm a bit p*ssed that someone beat me to it!

NS2, could you please PM me information about this design and include an email address so we can converse that way? Many thanks.
It is a very cool and desirable design indeed! Shooting you over a PM right now.
Old 08-26-2017, 07:45 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Just sharing some old Carrera GT wrap designs, as well as some "PTS" renders for an upcoming coach-built Carrera GT for a client. Enjoy!

Quick Reply: Check this out before wrapping or speccing your next Porsche!