Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Tires, Tips, and Shift

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2017, 11:39 AM
ColorLugs Brian
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tires, Tips, and Shift

Category: Accessories
Price (no $ sign please): $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911, 986, 987, 993, 996, 997, Cayman
Location (Region): Midwestern
Item Condition: Used

Hi all,
I tried to post this yesterday, but am a rookie poster, so I messed it up. Here we go again. These parts are coming off of a modified 997 C4S that I just purchased, and have made some changes. I have the following available-

2 Pilot Super Sport tires that are 325 x 25 x 20. They still have the upc sticker on them. There is less than 500 miles on them. New you are in the $800 range plus tax. I am asking $450 plus you pay shipping.

Polished chrome exhaust tips that are a 7 out of 10 condition wise. All of the adapters are included for perfect sizing. $175 INCLUDES shipping.

GT2 RS shift and boot. Gray alcantara with red stitching. It is missing one if the clips, but it affects it zero. Also, the alcantara was taken off of the ****, and I used fabric glue to put it back together. You could probably do a better job if you tried. $50 INCLUDES shipping.

Each order will include a free set of ColorLugs of your choice. See choices at www.colorlugs.com.

I can take credit cards through my ColorLugs store. See pics, hit me with any questions.

Thanks!
Brian
Brian@colorlugs.com
Attached Images           

Quick Reply: Tires, Tips, and Shift