Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2003 996TT Manual X50

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2018, 01:39 AM
Gobigal
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 996TT Manual X50

Year: 2003
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 69000
Color: Midnight Blue
Price (no $ sign please): $56000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorCal
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Turbo
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Manual, X50, stainless steel exhaust tips, supple leather, graphite grey floormats, Porsche Crest in headrests. Mods - Milltek Porsche 70mm Turbo Exhaust, HRE 590R 18 inch wheels, GIAC flash software install, PSS10 coilovers, European ride height. Original exhaust and Turbo Twist wheels included. Original sticker ($139,710), two keys, all books/svc records. Xlnt cond.

History

Bought new at Sonnen Porsche (Mill Valley, CA) on 12/1/02 – Original sticker available. Sold by Carlsen Porsche to 2nd owner on 7/1/06 with 9,445 miles – All documentation available. Sold by 2nd owner to me on 5/8/17 with 67,033 miles.

The “Story”
This car is in excellent shape and has been very well cared for by the previous owners. All maintenance by 1st and 2nd owners done on schedule or early at Porsche dealerships (Sonnen and Niello). Second owner was an enthusiast who tracked car a few times and autocrossed. The PPI with over-revs report done in May 2017 is available. He was meticulous with the maintenance and did annual oil changes and all regularly scheduled maintenance was done on time or early. Most of the miles in the last five years were drives to Porsche Parade and similar events (car was not a daily driver). Car has been garaged and covered by the second owner from 2006-2017 so the paint is in excellent condition. Interior is in good shape but the center console (which is grey) has nicks in it that appear black.

Attached Images         
Old 08-14-2018, 09:29 AM
NoogaSparrow
Pro

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts

I feel like I'm missing something...
Old 08-15-2018, 01:03 AM
manimal
Rennlist Member

Received 106 Likes on 85 Posts

Yes, what is this "story"?
Old 08-16-2018, 01:25 AM
Gobigal
6th Gear

Let me know what you think you are missing and I will provide it. As for “the story”, I was trying to be descriptive and give a little color on the history. Sorry it confused you.
Old 08-16-2018, 12:27 PM
3.2please
Intermediate

why does the interior look like a small dog was walking around all over the center console.
Old 08-16-2018, 05:06 PM
Gobigal
6th Gear

Not sure what the previous owners did with their right arms, but my guess is they had a watch which caused the wear when using the storage compartment, opening windows, etc. as that is where most of the marks are. I don't wear a watch and its definitely not a dog......
Old 08-16-2018, 05:28 PM
KC-CarGuy
Rennlist Member

Received 98 Likes on 62 Posts

The nicks in the center console are very common. The paint is soft and scuffs easy. Pretty sure a dog was not involved. I applaud the seller for showing full disclosure.

Trending Topics

Old 09-05-2018, 09:29 PM
Gobigal
6th Gear

Thanks and sorry for the late reply. Was focused on responding to the PMs and forgot to check back on the board. Car is still available and realized I forgot to mention that it had the annual oil change, bi-annual brake flush done in January along with replacing the clutch slave cylinder. Invoice attached. Let me know if you have any questions.

Quick Reply: 2003 996TT Manual X50