Notices

SF Bay Area RLers

Old 06-17-2019, 12:25 AM
Omm
User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by StevenGilroy View Post
Hi, I live right off of Hecker Pass on the Gilroy side, several great roads near by, plus a bunch of wineries. Willing to host a pre-drive gathering to do a few drives in the area, or??
Would be great to get several area people together
I'm in Rio del Mar and would be up for that. Very nice collection!
Old 06-17-2019, 12:39 AM
StevenGilroy
User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are a lot of cars in Santa Cruz and the South Valley area, we should be able to do a few drives every now and then. I organized the St Paddy's Day Drive with LPR PCA and 356 CAR started in Santa Cruz, up Highway 9 to Saratoga Gap, then on #35to Alice's, the down Pescadero Creek Rd to Cloverdale Rd and then to Highway 1 Brewery for lunch. We drew cars from all over the Bay Area, 41 cars and 61 years of Porsches 58-19.
Ellas at the Airport is a great location for a group breakfast/brunch or lunch, Watsonville Airport. From there: to South/East: Elkhorn Slough, or Aromas areas, East is Hecker Pass, Uvas Rd, North: Corrolitos, Aptos Valencia, Othesr: San Juan Bautista for lunch.
[email protected] we can make a list of people who might be able to meet up.
Steve Douglas

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SF Bay Area RLers

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: