Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2012 Mini Cooper S Hardtop, only 28k miles

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2017, 11:08 PM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts
Default 2012 Mini Cooper S Hardtop, only 28k miles

Year: 2012
Make: MINI
Model: Hardtop
Mileage (numbers only please): 28600
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Green
Price (no $ sign please): $11500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Texas
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Tiptronic
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

2012 Mini Cooper S Hardtop, only 28k miles. British Racing Green with white hood stripes, Polar Beige Gravity Leather, with a white roof and mirror caps. Auto trans. Well loaded car with Premium Package and Sport Package, Keyless Entry and Drive, Panoramic Sunroof, Xenon headlights, XM radio, Bluetooth and USB, Fog Lights, TPMS, and the (apparently) rare option of English oak interior trim. Original MSRP was $31550.

I’m the second owner and have had the vehicle about 6 months. It's a fantastic city commuter car, but our family vehicle needs have changed and I need a bigger vehicle. That said, it’s the biggest small car I’ve ever been in and drives like a go-kart. I’m 6’2” and have room to spare. It was maintained at Momentum Mini by the previous owner but I do not have those records and haven’t attempted to get them. Shortly before I purchased the car, it had a fresh oil change, new front brakes, and a new battery installed. Tires have ~5k miles on them, and the car needs absolutely nothing. As for condition, it seriously looks like a new car. No door dings, one or two rock chips on the front bumper that are nearly unnoticeable, and the interior is spotless. It's a hoot to drive, even with the automatic trans (I was told the fact this has the sport package helps with that) and gets 28-30mpg in mixed city driving and 36+ on the highway.

Please let me know if you have questions or would like additional photos. It’s my daily driver so mileage will go up slowly (my commute is 10 miles round trip). Asking $14,500 but looking for a quick sale, so please contact me with offers. I've sold 3 Porsches on Rennlist in the last 6 years and I'm sure the buyers would vouch for my accurate descriptions of the vehicle. This isn't a Porsche but it's a great, cheap, fun commuter car and I'll be sad to see it go.

PRICE DROP TO $11,500. MUST GO! MAKE ME AN OFFER!

Last edited by moskasa; 01-23-2018 at 05:15 PM. Reason: price drop
Old 12-05-2017, 09:08 AM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

Bump for a super clean Mini that needs nothing. Doesn't someone need a cheap daily; a car for a new driver; a street legal go kart?
Old 12-12-2017, 10:26 AM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

Bump for price drop. Now asking $14,000. Bring offers! I'd like to get this moved before Christmas!
Old 12-14-2017, 04:52 PM
BIG smoke
Drifting

Received 142 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by moskasa
Bump for a super clean Mini that needs nothing. Doesn't someone need a cheap daily; a car for a new driver; a street legal go kart?
"Inexpensive" is the proper term for this fine example. GLWS
Old 12-15-2017, 09:09 AM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

Thanks BIG! You are correct there Please someone come buy this and make my and your Christmas awesome!
Old 12-19-2017, 01:12 PM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

To address the most common questions I'm receiving... First, the car does have a clean title and is currently being held by Public Service Credit Union out of Colorado. I will happily arrange with the buyer and the credit union to have the title sent to the buyer after payment. Second, I have a recent copy (within the last 15 days) of the CarFax showing history from the original owner and myself. The CarFax does show a "very minor accident" about 3 months after it was purchased new. I did some digging with the dealership I bought it from and they were able to get from the original owner that the car was parked in a medical center garage, where the owner was a physician, and it was backed into on the drivers side at very low speed (ie. backing out of a parking space). It was minor cosmetic damage to the drivers door and drivers rear quarter panel that resulted in the door and rear quarter being professionally repainted. This all happened very early on in the car's life and you can't tell that any of the work was done. There was absolutely no structural damage to the car and of course no airbag deployment. That said, the original owner (and myself) are meticulous in maintenance and keeping the car looking good. It looks nearly brand new in and out.

I need to get this sold, so I'm also dropping the price to $13,500. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks!
Old 12-28-2017, 09:03 AM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

Price drop! $13,000
Old 12-28-2017, 12:40 PM
Phil T
Burning Brakes

Received 92 Likes on 65 Posts

I can't believe this hasn't sold yet. Where was this deal when I was looking to grab another R56. With all the flood cars in the area I would have thought this gem would be in a new garage by now. GLWS OP and free bump from a local Mini driver.............Phil
Old 12-28-2017, 12:56 PM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

Thanks Phil! I'm surprised as well. Luckily this one was high and dry in my garage during Harvey. I'll pay a finder's fee if you happen to know of someone looking for a Mini, especially local! Thanks again.
Old 01-04-2018, 12:48 PM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

Bump and please bring offers! I need to get this moved.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:16 PM
rodsky
Rennlist Member

Received 795 Likes on 545 Posts

She looks great - nice color and options. GLWS. I am sure it will move soon..
Old 01-04-2018, 11:53 PM
Phil T
Burning Brakes

Received 92 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by moskasa
I'll pay a finder's fee if you happen to know of someone looking for a Mini, especially local! Thanks again.
I'll throw a few hooks in the water for you and see what bites........Phil
Old 01-09-2018, 10:02 AM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

Cmon Rennlist! Someone needs this car! New driver, extra car, city commuter... What's it going to take to get it sold? $12,700? Less? Make me an offer!
Old 01-15-2018, 10:44 AM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

Price drop to $12,000! I need to get this out of my garage! Please make an offer!
Old 01-23-2018, 05:16 PM
moskasa
Rennlist Member

ANOTHER price drop! $11,500!

Quick Reply: 2012 Mini Cooper S Hardtop, only 28k miles