Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

19" Kinesis K19 for 996 / 997 narrowbody

Old 08-20-2018, 12:51 AM
TheBlau
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 19" Kinesis K19 for 996 / 997 narrowbody

Category: Accessories
Price (no $ sign please): $1500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911, 996, 997
Location (Region): NorthEast
Item Condition: Used

Set of 19" Kinesis K19 wheels with polished lips and satin/matte black centers. They are on Pirelli P-Zero Rosso Porsche N-Spec tires.

I believe they are 996 / 997 911 narrow body fitment. From my calculations of the backspacing, it appears the wheels are: fronts 19x8.5 +50 on 235/35/19 tires, Rears 19x10.5 +62 on 295/30/19 tires. The full width of the wheels are 9.5 and 11.5 from edge to edge, with 1/2" to bead seat. Front backspacing measures ~6.7" and rear ~8.2"

The front tires have good tread left, but the rears are getting low. They are 2012 production so I would think about replacing them anyway. I could have them dismounted for shipping.

The wheels themselves are in good shape with minor rash on two lips, but no other scrapes or dings anywhere. They were previously plasti-dipped. Some of the plasti-dip is still on there but can be cleaned up with some dip dissolver to look great. A few spots on the faces have a little bit of the black paint peeling.

These would be a great candidate for refinishing to any custom color you want, or clean them up a bit and run them as is with some minor touch-up!

Local pickup welcome or buyer pays actual shipping

Last edited by TheBlau; 09-07-2018 at 03:19 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 19" Kinesis K19 for 996 / 997 narrowbody