Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Selling my 2008 Boxster S Limited Edition

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2017, 05:14 PM
RodneyB
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts
Default 2008 Boxster S Limited Edition **SOLD**

Year: 2008
Make: Porsche
Model: Boxster
Cont. Porsche Models: Boxster S
Mileage (numbers only please): 61300
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Orange/Black Convertible
VIN: WPOCB29858U730437
Price (no $ sign please): $26500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

***SOLD*** I have just purchased the car I have always wanted- an 07 911 Turbo (the one in my Avatar) So I am selling my 2008 Boxster S limited edition (only 250 of these ever built, all are orange with black top) mine is #196/250 with 6 speed manual transmission. The current mileage is 61,343 and the VIN# is WPOCB29858U730437. This car has a clear title.

I have installed a short shift kit, new clutch, new serpentine belt and spark plugs. I had a new Kenwood head unit installed in 2016 with GPS Navigation/Bluetooth phone, XM, with backup camera and front curb sensors. The car came with the factory Bose upgrade. This car also has an additional 600 watt 4 channel JL Audio amplifier and JL Audio 6.5 speakers. Needless to say the stereo gets very loud and sounds great. The wheels came out on the limited editions with what I thought was an ugly silver lip on the black wheels. I had them stripped and shot with gloss black powder with two coats of clear to make them look like they belong on the car..
The front brake pads and rotors were replaced along with new Michelin Pilot Sport front tires back in Feb-2016 at 58,000 miles. The rear tires/brakes are still in great shape.

This car has always been garaged and never used as a daily driver, paint and body are excellent. I have all the receipts and every service ticket on this car. Incidentally, the front of the owner's manual has been signed by Pinky Lai, the designer of the Boxster. Contact me with any questions you might have.
Attached Images                             

Last edited by RodneyB; 07-25-2017 at 03:25 PM. Reason: sold
Old 07-19-2017, 06:30 PM
RodneyB
Instructor

Price dropped
Old 07-21-2017, 06:42 AM
RodneyB
Instructor

Folks this is a very good Limited Edition Boxster S looking for a new home. I have dropped the price to make someone a great deal.
Old 07-21-2017, 12:22 PM
Bayranger
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RodneyB
Folks this is a very good Limited Edition Boxster S looking for a new home. I have dropped the price to make someone a great deal.
Fantastic looking vehicle. If it was a hardtop, I'd probably rip your arm off taking the keys from you after payment. This will make someone a perfect vehicle. Best of luck.
Old 07-21-2017, 01:21 PM
Chaos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 255 Likes on 193 Posts

Stunner
Old 07-21-2017, 02:01 PM
RodneyB
Instructor

Thanks guys.
I have gone to look at cars in the past that were advertised as "perfect" or "like new" only to be disappointed when seeing them up close, this is not one of those cars...

I purchased this from a very good friend whose wife owned this car and replaced it with a new 2017 Boxster GTS (same color scheme as this . I had always admired her car and was just hoping to own it when they replaced it so I was on the list. I was not disappointed with this car and the things I have done have only made a great car better. The interesting thing to me was why would someone drive an orange car for 8 model years and replace it with another orange one with a black top?

This has been my first orange and I love the attention it gets and really have become a fan of orange. Also I live in Stillwater OK the home of Oklahoma State University, and of course orange and black is the OSU Cowboys official colors.. Also, the OU Sooner fans hate orange. So it has that going for it--just saying Seriously this one is extremely clean.
Old 07-21-2017, 04:48 PM
baddogz28
Rennlist Member

Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

Any other interior pics? Seats?
It's a great looking car but you're really not doing it justice with the vertical cell phone pics... Turn your phone sideways, take some front and rear 3/4 shots and post them up if you can... It'd make this ad much more compelling.

Chris
Old 07-21-2017, 05:07 PM
RodneyB
Instructor

Originally Posted by baddogz28
Any other interior pics? Seats?
It's a great looking car but you're really not doing it justice with the vertical cell phone pics... Turn your phone sideways, take some front and rear 3/4 shots and post them up if you can... It'd make this ad much more compelling.

Chris
Thanks for the tip. That's why I've been following this forum since I got my Boxster- I always learn something here. I will get some better pictures later when I get home and get them posted. How many can I post on this site?
Old 07-21-2017, 05:26 PM
baddogz28
Rennlist Member

Any time man. Your car is super tempting!

As far as I know, the sky's the limit.
Old 07-21-2017, 05:28 PM
baddogz28
Rennlist Member

Congrats on the Turbo, by the way!!! There aren't enough Guards Red turbos running around anymore.
Old 07-21-2017, 06:09 PM
RodneyB
Instructor

Originally Posted by baddogz28
Congrats on the Turbo, by the way!!! There aren't enough Guards Red turbos running around anymore.
I totally agree Baddogz. And I think I read somewhere on the forum that it was a FACT that Guards Red is the fastest of all colors. BTW I ran home and added the pictures you suggested. My add looks so good now I think I will buy it. Who needs a wife anyway?
Old 07-21-2017, 06:30 PM
baddogz28
Rennlist Member

Hahaha yep, looks 10x better. In the past month I've bought a house and a boat, I probably shouldn't buy your car even though I want to. LMAO.
Old 07-25-2017, 03:26 PM
RodneyB
Instructor

this one is ***SOLD***
Old 07-25-2017, 04:29 PM
Bayranger
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RodneyB
this one is ***SOLD***
Congrats to both you and the buyer.