Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

993 turbo ECU, Speedo (for any 993) turbo s front turn signals and 993 workshop manua

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 01:56 PM
thethe
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 993 turbo ECU, Speedo (for any 993) turbo s front turn signals and 993 workshop manua

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price (no $ sign please): $800
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911
Location (Region): Midwestern
Item Condition: Used

I sold my 1996 911 turbo and over the years had a few parts that are very tough to come by and I am sure would be worth it to the right person.

1. Unpainted set of 911 turbo S front bumper air ducting for brake cooling (msrp was around $200 a piece). They pop right into any 993 bumper and then you need to run ducting to the back of the calipers for cooling
2. Now this is very very hard to come by. Its a working speedo for any 993 and maybe even older.What I am about to say is a hypothetical but you could pull out your speedo and drop ths in and put miles on this speedo. Mind you I am just say you could do this but I am not saying you should. You could also use it for a track car
3 I bought a second ECU so that I could have GIAC program the ECU for more power. The ECU was $2500 ans then to have it flashed it was another $1500. If you want to take it back to stock there is a simple code to press once its in the car. It added 45-60 hp and 45-60 ft-lbs gain per GIAC.
4.I have the complete workshop manual for the 993 911 (including all models) (retail $1500)

I will split up the items but would rather just do one sale

FYI there is over 4k in parts alone

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270939539901?item=270939539901&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

Quick Reply: 993 turbo ECU, Speedo (for any 993) turbo s front turn signals and 993 workshop manua