Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

The last unrestored PORSCHE 917 MARTINI Aluminum Print

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 05:22 PM
mile2424
Rennlist Member

Received 159 Likes on 56 Posts
Default The last unrestored PORSCHE 917 MARTINI Aluminum Print

Category: Accessories
Price (no $ sign please): $1000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorCal
Item Condition: Brand New

I am selling this beautiful photo I captured at Rennsport Reunion of the last unrestored Porsche 917 in it's famous weathered Martini Livery. This photo is printed on Aluminum and comes ready to hang. I had a 40" x 60" made for my Father's shop and it looks amazing in person. It's really hard to capture the bright, vivid colors, but the colors really pop when printed on the aluminum. I can have it printed as a glossy or a sheer glossy (which let's some of the grain shine through and almost gives it a 3D look in certain lights. Please email me with more questions at mile2424@aol.com 40"x60"=$1000, 30"x40"=$800

The original photo:

Here is a video trying to show the differences between the Glossy (print on the left) and Sheer Glossy (print on the right). You can see that the silver colors on the Sheer Glossy seem to reflect light at different angles which gives a really cool effect.

<iframe width="800" height="450" src="http://www.zenfolio.com/zf/core/embedvideo.aspx?p=1a7c9ff0.10" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Quick Reply: The last unrestored PORSCHE 917 MARTINI Aluminum Print