Notices

Any Rennlisters from New Zealand?

Old Yesterday, 02:51 AM
RLR997
User

Originally Posted by floatingkiwi View Post
Hi welcome. yes, unfortunately it does. WEll, unless you like to pay approx 3 x what you should for your bits.. Then by all means go local!

Favourite haunts include design911, pelican parts, fcpeuro, rosepassion, maybe suncoast porsche parts.
Bugger, don't mind pay local FX & GST but the mark up makes it worth running the gauntlet through customs for the +$1000 limit. With those sources have you ever been pinged? I am looking at a Europipe exhaust and at $6.5K NZD I'd like to hope I could avoid the unnecessary taxation
Old Yesterday, 03:07 AM
RLR997
User

Also, any Wellingtonians and cars & coffee events I should check out?
Old Yesterday, 05:46 AM
J1NX3D
User

Yes, customs will keep you honest and charge GST appropriately. I sometimes get caught out with consolidating a lot of small stuff with youshop.

Also try Sonnen Porsche for genuine Porsche parts. They are usually cheaper again than sunset.
Old Yesterday, 03:26 PM
floatingkiwi
User

Originally Posted by RLR997 View Post
Bugger, don't mind pay local FX & GST but the mark up makes it worth running the gauntlet through customs for the +$1000 limit. With those sources have you ever been pinged? I am looking at a Europipe exhaust and at $6.5K NZD I'd like to hope I could avoid the unnecessary taxation
It used to be that small packages would randomly get through, but now I'm pretty much rogered each time no matter size or price.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Any Rennlisters from New Zealand?

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: