Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Sold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

RS America 1993 #240

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2017, 10:24 AM
CWay27
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RS America 1993 #240

Year: 1993
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 964 C2
Mileage (numbers only please): 73500
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Intermittent Wipers, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Sunroof
Color: White
VIN: WPOAB2964PS418240
Price (no $ sign please): $67000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Canada
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 5 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

Hey guys,

I haven't been here in a really long time (6 to 8 years) but I'm back to sell my RS America. I was the 4th and now the 6th owner of this little car. I originally bought and imported the car in 2006 from the states. When I first bought it, it had around 58K miles. I enjoyed the car for two years and in 2008, sold it in order to get a 996. Big mistake!! Guy I sold it to did 3 track events and had an unfortunate rub against pit wall at calabogie. He brought the car over to Mark Motors (Porsche dealership in Ottawa). He wanted the car all original and in perfect condition. It took them close to 2 years to finish the car with an invoice of over 20K CAD tp repair it. Couple years later, I run into the owner in Downtown Montreal and tell him how much I regretted selling the car and if he ever wanted to sell, I would be willing to buy it back. Fast forward to last spring, I get an email asking if I was still interested. The car had been driven only a few hundred miles each year and never tracked again. I really wanted my old RSA back and we made a deal. He did a total 6K miles in his ownership(8 years). Now the car has 73,5K miles. I really thought I wanted to get back into the whole track scene but the reality is that I have 2 kids who like to spend their summer boating. I found out that they have no interest in a classic 2 seater sitting in the garage. I will probably selling it a second time but hey,who knows what will happen in 10 years...

The car is in good condition. The paint is really nice but could use a good buffing. It's not a garage queen but more of a track toy. This car was built for the track and all the mods that were done to it made it even better. The 3 owners before me never looked at how it cost so did I and nor the guy who had it in between my two ownership. I have all reciepts dating back to the late 90s.

The car came with all 4 options but no longer has the AC (still have the lines in a box but no compressor). The motor was re-sealed, dry and doesn't drop oil. It has B&B headers and exhaust. Clutch was done along with RS engine mounts. Shift rod with all heim joints, RS bypass tube, removed engine insulation, Big red front calipers, turbo brake proportioning valve, cooling fans on bypass switch, Bilstein suspension revalved to RSR specs with adjustable front camber plates, Gemballa front ducts with piping to inner fender, Racing Dynamic front strut tie bar, RS front lip spoiler, Auto power half cage with safecraft fire extinguisher quick release, Recaro pole position leather/alcantera with white stiching, recaro side mount, Momo mod 7 wheel, RS shift rod with momo **** and alcantera boot, Gemballa red tach, rennline black alu. driver mat, rennline pedal and dead pedal set, 18 inch custom set of CCW wheels and a set of 18 inch turbo twist replica. The twists are on brand new pilot sport and the CCW are mounted on brand new (still stickers on them) Nitto NT-01.

The car is trouble free and all maintenance is up to par. All oil have been changed recently, brakes are all fairly new with no track time, distributor belt was done, plugs and wires, hood and trunk shocks changed, window regulator, door selenoid and the list goes on.

I still have the original seats which are in the car right now, I still have the AC lines, tool kit, red spare tire with air compressor but over the last few years, lost the original C2 wheels, steering wheel and rear shelves.

If you have any questions or would like to see more pictures, don't hesitate. The price is in USD.

Old 07-25-2017, 02:59 PM
bct1192
7th Gear

Very interested. PM Sent.
Old 07-25-2017, 03:30 PM
CWay27
Rennlist Member

Sent you an email
Old 07-25-2017, 03:52 PM
993David
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Love the color combo
Old 07-25-2017, 04:25 PM
RADONCulous
Pro

Received 112 Likes on 67 Posts

Damn I'd buy another...what a great price!
Old 07-25-2017, 04:57 PM
CWay27
Rennlist Member

Thanks
Old 07-25-2017, 09:00 PM
superchargedman
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I wish it didn't have the huge claim. I'd be there in a heartbeat.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:11 PM
shadesbro
Track Day

PM'd
Old 07-28-2017, 10:41 PM
ae7734t
2nd Gear

Still available?
Old 08-01-2017, 12:22 PM
CWay27
Rennlist Member

Sorry guys, I don't get the notifications like I use to. I do check my PMs quite frequently. Did I answer everybody?

Quick Reply: RS America 1993 #240