Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

FS: Refinished OEM Porsche Hood Crests

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 07:39 PM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Category: Accessories
Price (no $ sign please): $100
Private or Vendor Listing: Vendor Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911, 912, 914, 924/931/944/951/968, 928, 964, 986, 987, 993, 996, 997, Cayman, Race Car
Location (Region): NorthEast
Item Condition: Used

email sent.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:15 PM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

Gearing up to fill orders this weekend. Please send me a PM if you would like to put something distinctive on the front of your Porsche!
Old 08-07-2012, 09:46 PM
DogInBlack
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by DogInBlack
Email me about one of these please
tucker<at>redtextracing<dot>com
Installed 8 days later. Exactly as ordered. Thanks!
Old 08-07-2012, 10:10 PM
Hyper911
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

got mine love it great work!
Old 08-07-2012, 11:10 PM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

Glad you're pleased with them. Please post some pics!
Old 08-15-2012, 10:21 AM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

If anyone is interested in a refinished crest please send me a PM. I have had to slow down over the past 3 weekends due to a family member's health issues however I will be able to devote considerable time to refinishing this weekend.

Thanks! - Jim
Old 08-21-2012, 11:02 PM
pBunny
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by intrepidagent
Here's a few pics of a few additional two tone pieces I made recently. Here's another two tone Cerakoted crest in bright stainless and military black. It went out yesterday to Pelican Forum member "sennasixty8" :

Here's a newer style crest......known as the "993" style with bright stainless Cerakote raised portions and semi gloss / satin black painted "lower" areas. The black portions look glossy due to the flash but are less reflective in reality:

If you're interested in anything please send me a PM!

Regards: Jim
Jim this 993 silver/blk style would be beautiful on my blk/blk 996
$100 correct ?
PM me
TTL
PBunny
Old 08-22-2012, 10:01 AM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

PM Sent.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:27 AM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

I have a few eBay orders to fill this weekend. BTW I sell them for $199.99 there. Rennlist member price is still $150 shipped. Please send me a PM if you're interested in one.

Best Regards: Jim
Old 09-12-2012, 04:11 PM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

Planning on completing a number of orders this weekend. Please let me know if you're interested in one for your Porsche!

Creating quality custom hood crests. View some available options on my photobucket album here: Refinished Porsche Hood Crests pictures by jtyurg - Photobucket
Old 11-01-2012, 09:50 PM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

Please let me know if you may be interested in a piece for your Porsche. I have both "901" style and "993" style crests to refinish. The 901 is the older style with solid metal PORSCHE lettering at the top. The 993 style has the more recent style outlined lettering at the top of the crest.

Old 12-10-2012, 09:31 AM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

To everyone that has ordered a crest through me I apologize for the delay. I have had a number of life changing family issues that had forced me to temporarily suspend refinishing these. I'm happy to say however that I'm up and running again. I've been a member here for a long time, a member of the Porsche owners community, and did not wish to leave anyone hanging. My sincere apologies.

Suffice it to say that the issues I had to deal with have literally turned my personal life upside down however what does not kill you only makes you stronger.

Please send me a PM if you have an order outstanding with me and I will either refund your money or get on your order ASAP. Please note also that I have a new email address if you wish to contact me directly:

jyurgealitis at gmail dot com

Old 01-29-2013, 02:00 AM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

Ladies / Gentlemen:
I apologize for my absence and the number of orders I had that were quite late in being delivered. I had a number of life changing family issues to deal with over the past few months however things have settled down to the point where I can resume creating these and delivering them to you in a timely fashion. I appreciate the support of the members here that have touched base with me from time to time in order to assure the rest of you that I did not take their order and retire to Belize

All oustanding orders have been filled and shipped. If there is something that you would like created for your Porsche please send me a PM.

Old 02-21-2013, 12:33 PM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

MID-WINTER "BEAT THE DOLDRUMS" SPECIAL

Since I was not able to run my usual "Holiday Special" due to circumstances beyond my control I've decided to make it up to my fellow Pelican Members by offering a "Mid Winter Special". Those of us who live in Winter plagued areas know that spring is coming and with it the opportunity to get out and drive without the fear of unanticipated 180's, 360's or perhaps even 720's due to slippery conditions on your favorite twisty road!

I was fortunate enough to procure a quantity of "993 Style" crests to refinish as I stated in a previous post. I would like to pass my good fortune on to you in the form of a $25 price drop for a 993 style crest refinished in stainless Cerakote "highlights" and Semi Gloss automotive enamel "lowlights". I have been offering these to members here for $150 shipped with a new OEM mounting gasket and OEM retainers. Semi Flat Black is a great match cosmeticly to the factory rear model designations. I can also finish the lowlights in Flat Black however if you prefer.

Mid Winter Special pricing is $125 shipped with all mounting hardware included. If you've been "on the fence" about ordering one for your Porsche now may be the time to hop off. As soon as this supply of useable cores is gone the prices will revert back to their previous level as the market prices for used pieces has climbed due to Porsche's price increase for new crests.

Each of these is a custom piece made to order. Therefore the time from receipt of payment to actual shipping is 5-10 business days.

Although these are the newer style crests they do look great on any generation PCar. If you are interested in one please send a PM to me.

Please note that the Semi Flat Black lowlights in the photo below appear glossier than they are due to the camera flash.

Old 02-21-2013, 08:17 PM
MessyMarvin
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

PM Sent

Quick Reply: FS: Refinished OEM Porsche Hood Crests