Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2016 Audi SQ5

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2018, 12:08 AM
kitora
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2016 Audi SQ5

Year: 2016
Make: Audi
Model: SQ5
Mileage (numbers only please): 25000
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Daytona Grey Pearl
VIN: WA1CCAFP6GA143340
Price (no $ sign please): $42000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorCal
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Tiptronic
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM Stereo

Looking to buy a 911, so my leased cars must get a new home. A trade for a 997 <2006 with less than 60K miles would also be an option. Same color as the SQ5 preferred.

This is a 2016 SQ5 in absolute flawless condition. I have really cared for this car and it has only been handwashed by myself on a regular basis. You won't find a better SQ5 anywhere!

The car comes with a service agreement for 45000 miles.

The car was serviced last week and this week brand spanking new Pirelli P-Zeroes will be installed.

I am buying out the car from my lease to sell it. My sales price is below the KBB value for a car of this condition and just covers my buy-out cost.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions: kim(@)rasmussen-usa.net

Last edited by kitora; 06-12-2018 at 01:27 AM.
Old 04-24-2018, 11:28 AM
MrSlacker
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Is that a refundable down payment to Audi or thats the down payment that you paid to get lower monthly payments? Lease is for another 14 months so it comes out to $250 per month extra. So its $918 per month to drive a car thats today worth around $40K.
Old 04-24-2018, 12:14 PM
kitora
Intermediate

The $3500 can be negotiated. The amount is for me to recover some of the downpayment I put on the car when I entered the lease agreement. It is negotiable ro some degree.

The current buy out value of the car with the lease company is around $42K if a purchase is preferred.
Old 04-24-2018, 04:45 PM
aj.anderson
Intermediate

Also - just a note. VW/Audi leases are non-transferable meaning your name will always be on the lease (and you'll be liable) even if someone else "takes it over." Safer to just sell it. I had to do the same with a B8.5 S4 a couple years ago.

Let me know if you end up selling it and want to see my car. Thanks!
Old 04-24-2018, 06:34 PM
6MT
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kitora
The $3500 can be negotiated. The amount is for me to recover some of the downpayment I put on the car when I entered the lease agreement. It is negotiable ro some degree.

The current buy out value of the car with the lease company is around $42K if a purchase is preferred.
Have you gotten a trade in value toward a 911 on this? I just traded in my wife's 2016 nearly identical SQ5 with 28,000 miles and the dealer gave me $42,000.00 for it, so your buyout is not bad.
Old 04-24-2018, 06:51 PM
kitora
Intermediate

I haven't considered trading it in, but that may be worth considering. I changed the add so that I am selling the car rather than transferring the lease. Based on the input from aj.anderson I have reconsidered transferring the lease.
Old 04-24-2018, 06:52 PM
aj.anderson
Intermediate

Originally Posted by kitora
I haven't considered trading it in, but that may be worth considering. I changed the add so that I am selling the car rather than transferring the lease. Based on the input from aj.anderson I have reconsidered transferring the lease.
probably for the best - didn't mean to rain on your parade! I just had to deal with it once and learn the hard way. Looks like you may be in the clear if you can make that happen.
Old 04-24-2018, 08:28 PM
kitora
Intermediate

I certainly appreciate your inputs. It has potentially saved me a lot of headaches.
Old 04-24-2018, 10:08 PM
theunitedstates
Rennlist Member

Received 23 Likes on 9 Posts

Love these - great DD, looks good, and definitely has some power...glws
Old 04-24-2018, 10:14 PM
parealtor
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What are your thoughts on the SQ5 while you have owned it? Considering ordering one. Any issues?
Old 04-24-2018, 11:31 PM
kitora
Intermediate

Originally Posted by parealtor
What are your thoughts on the SQ5 while you have owned it? Considering ordering one. Any issues?
No issues at all. This car can do everything you want from a car; pretty roomy, comfy on longer trips, decent fuel consumption, great engine sound, pretty fast and not least the Bang & Olufsen stereo sound very crisp.

Go for it; get one (preferrably mine). ;-)
Old 04-28-2018, 01:27 AM
kitora
Intermediate

Bump for the weekend.
Old 04-28-2018, 03:02 PM
drcollie
Race Car

Received 3,871 Likes on 1,356 Posts

Great vehicle - I can recommend this model My wife drives a 2014 SQ5 that now has 45K miles on it (4 years old) and its been dead nuts reliable. Ours has the Supercharged engine in it (not sure if the 2016 has Twin Turbos or the Supercharger) but the acceleration is RIGHT NOW with none of the lag any of the TT's have. It handles and stops better than my 2015 BMW X4 with M package and 3.5L engine. My wife can leave me off the stoplight with it when I'm in my 991S (manual) - though I eventually catch her but only if I'm paying attention and not let her get too far ahead. The only negative on this series is the MMI Interface to run the multimedia center is clunky, otherwise its a superb vehicle, equal to a Macan S at a lot less $$$$ for this 2016 example. GLWS
Old 04-28-2018, 11:21 PM
kitora
Intermediate

Thanks for the kind words. This truly is a great car, and who ever buys it will get an as-new car much cheaper than a new, and certainly much cheaper than a Macan (which is based on the same platform).
Old 05-03-2018, 12:33 AM
kitora
Intermediate

Bump

Quick Reply: 2016 Audi SQ5