Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Sold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2009 911 C2S Creme White over Cocoa Brown

Old 05-19-2018, 11:48 PM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default 2009 911 C2S Creme White over Cocoa Brown

Year: 2009
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 21791
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Creme White
VIN: WP0AB29919S720808
Price (no $ sign please): $55700
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): West
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

I purchased this car from Airbag 997 a few months back, and it is amazing! The color could not be more stunning: it is guaranteed to generate a compliment each and every time you pull into a gas station. However, I have the chance to purchase my dream car locally (a manual GT car) and I can't justify both. I have put a bit over 600 miles on her in the past 3 months: I kept her inside until mid-April, as we had a late spring.

This is from Airbag's listing. I could re-write it, but he did a great job describing the car. Link to his old listing below!

Listing my 09 C2S Coupe (PDK).
  • 21k miles (21,110 to be exact)
  • Rare Crème White over Cocoa Brown Full leather interior (Has front clear bra, which has some corners that aren't perfect)
  • Both keys, all books, certificate of authenticity, and original Porsche CPO paperwork
  • Only issue I had with the car was a bad Bose amp replaced by Porsche Chandler under CPO Feb 2017
  • Car located in Phoenix, AZ area (No sales tax on Private Sales AZ)
  • Purchased privately from a retired Physician in New Mexico with 12,400 miles on ODO July 2016
  • Weekend car. Always stored on battery tender and garaged
  • All stock minus Sharkwerks center BP, and fister cans (Sounds perfect and amazing IMO) still have factory center which is included. And clear corner front turn signals
  • Car is extremely mint and clean, owned by OCD engineer. No dings, no scratches
  • Originally a CPO Porsche
  • No accidents, no track time, no paintwork, no stories, no smoking and or eating in it. Clean and clear title
  • Replaced stone guards 09/2016 with XPEL
  • 6yr/60k Service completed Sept 2016 (Including PDK service with new pan/filter)
  • Brake fluid flush 1 month ago Porsche Chandler
  • Oil/filter changed 500 miles ago
  • 4 new Bridgestone Pole Positions as of 09/2016 (4k miles ago)
  • I Added Porsche factory Paddle Steering wheel (still have original button PDK wheel which is included)
  • I (Porsche Chandler) also Added Porsche factory Sports Chrono Plus (wartless SC+, which IMO is the ideal)

It is the same car that he sold me, in identical, concours ready condition. Let me tell you, even given the low mileage, this car is TIGHT. It feels like a total cream puff, even with respect to low-mile 997s that I had tested before buying this one. The suspension feels perfect, the car incredibly agile. I drove a 15k mile 997.2 C2S that didn't feel this good. You will not be disappointed in any way; the car simply couldn't be cleaner. It was a dry weather Arizona and New Mexico car and before arriving to me, supposedly hadn't seen a drop of rain in years. Upon seeing the car, I don't doubt the accuracy of that statement. There isn't a single rock chip or paint blemish to be found anywhere.

It was a former CPO car, and extremely well maintained. I have the entire service history book. PDK flush was done recently, oil change was done before I bought the car. The tires are nearly new.

I have not changed the car in any way. I did get a $285 polish done by the top local detailer: there were a few very faint spider lines that could be seen in certain lighting conditions, so that was taken care of. I also spent a morning treating the entire leather interior.

I am going to regret selling this, as 997.2's this clean are very, very few and far between, short of those that have a full clearbra installed on the entire car. Not to mention the truly stunning creme white: it really is set off in the right lighting condition, not unlike GT Silver or Atlas Grey, which in the right light, are both worth the $3000 upcharge to "special paint".

Please, no offers. Price is firm and fair. I am into it for $57,400 after transport/registration/detail, so I am not "making" anything, although I am selling for a bit more than I paid the previous owner. FWIW, he was offered $56,900 and had several people lined up at asking price. I will list it here for a week, and if it doesn't sell, send it up to be consigned at either Freeman or Sunset Porsche, where it will be listed in the low 60's.

The original mods were:

factory addition of Sport Chrono, GT steering wheel, Fister mufflers, Sharkwerks Exhaust bypass.

Here is a link to the original ad:
https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-...coa-brown.html

Please send me a message with any questions.

Attached Images  

Last edited by dawgcatching; 06-05-2018 at 02:40 AM.
Old 05-20-2018, 10:31 AM
LifesBeenGood
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What a beauty, may I ask where in Oregon you are located? Thanks.
Old 05-20-2018, 10:54 AM
DH3
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What did Porsche charge for the matching cat option?
Old 05-20-2018, 11:13 AM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by LifesBeenGood
Hi,

Black Butte Ranch area, thanks!
Old 05-20-2018, 11:20 AM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by DH3
What did Porsche charge for the matching cat option?
Ha! She is a Maine Coon, follows me everywhere, and is easily the friendliest cat I have ever been around. I didn't know I was getting a puppy when Porsche threw her in!
Old 05-20-2018, 11:24 AM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by LifesBeenGood
I just replied to your message
Old 05-20-2018, 12:38 PM
mymac
Pro

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Do those seats have a lumbar function, and how good is the stereo system 1-10. Thanks Mike
Old 05-20-2018, 12:59 PM
mymac
Pro

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Drips, leaks, weeps, etc, etc.?
Old 05-20-2018, 01:25 PM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by mymac
Do those seats have a lumbar function, and how good is the stereo system 1-10. Thanks Mike
I haven't turned on the audio, outside of listening to NPR. The exhaust sounds too damn good. The Bose on my previous 997 was probably a 7 or so. Wifey has Burmester in her 991 and it is great, but again, the exhaust trumps it.

yes, the 12-ways have Lumbar. The car is flawless, mechanically and cosmetically. It needs nothing; no consumables such as tires, brakes or fluids, and everything works and runs as if it were new.
Old 05-21-2018, 02:39 PM
Blu311
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

I saw this car in person when it was for sale in Phoenix a few months ago. I went over every inch and its a 99.9 out of 100, assuming it still is, this is a great car and worth the premium!

GLWS!
Old 05-22-2018, 04:14 PM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Blu311
I saw this car in person when it was for sale in Phoenix a few months ago. I went over every inch and its a 99.9 out of 100, assuming it still is, this is a great car and worth the premium!

GLWS!
Thanks! I agree with you: it couldn't be nicer, and it pops even more now after getting that high-end polish done.

When it was loaded off the truck upon delivery, 2 people stopped as they were driving by to roll down windows and start asking questions.
Old 05-22-2018, 05:14 PM
Cream
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Beautiful color
Old 05-22-2018, 05:59 PM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Cream
Beautiful color
I take it yours is the same color?
Old 05-23-2018, 02:31 AM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

No offers please! If it isn't quite what you want to spend, no worries, but there is no reason to waste neither your time nor my time.

Last edited by dawgcatching; 05-24-2018 at 04:31 PM.
Old 05-26-2018, 10:08 PM
BetaSteve
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 24 Posts

Drop dead gorgeous car! But 275 is far from a high end polish job, and the Bose in my 997.1 was a 4 at best. But the car itself, I’d be driving to Portland today if I was in the market. Freshly purchased E55 says I’m not...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2009 911 C2S Creme White over Cocoa Brown