Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

High HP turbo engne and air to water intercooler complete!

Old 02-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Strokher Racing
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default High HP turbo engne and air to water intercooler complete!

Category: Engine - Complete
Price (no $ sign please): $35000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911, 964, Race Car
Location (Region): Midwestern
Item Condition: Used

I am selling a one of a kind engine! This motor was built to be one of the most powerful Porsche motors in the world. The amount of effort to get this engine to his point can not be measured.

This engine should produce 700-800rwhp at 1 bar. It will make over 1000rwhp if you turn it up. The motor was built by JB racing. I can not state loud enough the attention to detail they put in the assembly and machine work in this build. Their attention to detail blew me away. I have built several motors to get to this point. NONE of the other builders were even in the same league. This motor has ZERO miles on it since assembly!!!!!!!

Everything on the engine is polished, powder coated or chromed. I wanted a show engine! Some of the stuff needs touched up from assembly etc. You will not find another Porsche motor that has had this much attention put in the details department!

Engine is the following:

1991 3.3 turbo engine case. Shuffle pinned, clearanced for larger oil pump, boat tailed, and race prepped.

Crank: is 964 unit to add extra stroke. Crank was straightened, knife edged, cross drilled and chamfered along with other steps. THIS THING IS NASTY! It has a custom 1k dollar Clewett billet pulley on it

Rods: Dry film coated Pauter rods

Pistons: Custom 98mm JE units that are thermal barrier and dry film coated with special JB racing ring set

Cylinders: LN Engineering billet 98mm units that are flame ringed, decked, and cryo treated with ARP studs.....WOW is all you can say on the quality

Heads: Full blown 3.3 turbo heads done by Bill at Xtreme Cylinder heads. They are the best of the best. These are some of the best 3.3 turbo heads ever done.

Cam: Custom turbo cam from Daugherty Racing cams and custom dry film coated valve springs and JB racing adjustable cam sprockets.

Oil pump: Gt3 high flow pump along with high flow billet scavenge pump.

Valve covers: Upper and lower billet Imagine Auto fully polished.

Intake: The intake started off as a GT3 cup intake that was totally worked. It has a custom center section that utilizes a race accufab throttle body and Tial 50mm BOV. It has custom polished fuel rails and Precision turbo 95lb flow matched injectors.

The flanges were cut and replaced with custom units to mate to 3.3 head. The intake was then jigged up to machine the surface to make it a perfect seal. You do not want to know the amount of work or money in this intake, but the power potential was the only concern.

Headers: Marco Manzie custom 1 3/4 equal length units that have been ceramic coated. They have twin tial 44mm wastegates on each bank. The headers were further modified internally by Hellbent Racecars to spool faster. This lowered the spool time dramatically on a previous version of this engine. These are a work of art that have about 5K in them alone

Turbo: Custom Precision Turbo with billet wheel. This turbo is a beast! Turbo is fully polished and thermal barrier coated. I will not get into specs of this.

Ignition system: Custom JB racing twin plug distributor, Twin MSD digital 6 Ignitions with custom polished mounting plate, Twin HVC coils, Moroso custom wires......3K+ ignition

Management system: Accel Gen 7 DFI system. The tune in it now was with an older motor. That motor made 801rwhp with MAJOR issues. The tune on the new setup needs to be tweeked. The car had driveability like a stock car.

Flywheel and clutch: RS America light weight balanced unit. SPEC stage 3f custom unit. Amazing clutch, but you better know how to drive

Intercooler: This is what sets the engine apart from ALL OF THE REST! Custom air to water intercooler based on a Precision Turbo P2000 core. The system was totally custom built by HellBent Racecars. It has a five gallon tank that mounts in the front of the car that is sumped for a pump that flows 3500gph! It circulates through custom lines and a super efficient heat exchanger that mounts where an air to air cooler would go. The cooler and piping all ride in the back seat area. It is the most impressive setup I have ever seen in a Porsche. On the last motor we made 7 back to back pulls on the dyno with tap water in it. It never got more than 3 degrees above ambient with no fan!!!!!! On the street it runs around ambient at all times. If you put ice in the cooler it with go well below ambient! This is where the huge reliable HP gains can be had. I have about 13k in design and parts in the cooler. Once again this was done to blow away the power potential and engine reliablility an air to air intercooler will allow. This is a SERIOUS INTERCOOLER! Everything is polished and the highest quality fab work available.

I am sure I forgot somethings, but this is a basic rundown on what I am offering. If someone wants to build a record setting car here you go. I can not stress the amount of time, tears, failures, and lastly money involved to get this motor to this point. The cost to build this setup is enough to buy a house. I am willing to give someone else a unique oppurtunity to continue the dream I was going after at a fraction of the cost and eliminating ALL THE STRESS!

I don't have to get rid of my car, but I have decided to buy a new home. I don't need the money so please don't think I am desperate to sale it.

I have dropped the price from 40K to 36K plus shipping! This is a steal for what someone will be getting!

Let me know any questions you might have. I can not change my email on this account for some reason. It is an old email so I dont get notifications If you want to email me direct.... strocher_racing@msn.com
I will drop in and check the post everyday.

Pics can be viewed at:

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...ler-setup.html

Last edited by Strokher Racing; 02-17-2012 at 09:42 PM.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:40 PM
Strokher Racing
Instructor

Price dropped to 35k plus shipping!!!!! Trying to weed out the dreamers!
Old 02-26-2012, 11:11 PM
Strokher Racing
Instructor

Price drop to 34K plus shipping! I am getting close to the point where I just keep the car, and let it rip myself!

I am also including a custom fabricated 4 inch burns muffler. This is a 1k muffler with parts and fabrication work! The sound is beautiful to say the least This also shows how the headers now have twin wastegates on them....best of the best
Attached Images   

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: High HP turbo engne and air to water intercooler complete!