Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2008 Avus Silver RS4 - Exclusive Interior

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2019, 01:51 PM
willskiGT
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 Avus Silver RS4 - Exclusive Interior

Year: 2008
Make: Audi
Model: RS 4
Mileage (numbers only please): 72610
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Avus Silver
VIN: WUADU78E38N901184
Price (no $ sign please): $27000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 4 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

2008 Audi RS4
-72,610 miles
-2 previous owners, zero accidents
-Avus Silver exterior
-Audi Exclusive interior (Red/black seats and door cards with red piping, deviated (red) stitching on steering wheel and shift boot, RS4 monogrammed floor mats with red piping, brushed aluminum beltline trim) - 1 of 55 in North America
-Premium package (DVD-based Audi Navigation Plus, Homelink, Auto-dimming exterior / interior mirrors, compass, memory for driver seat and mirror positions, rain sensor, dusk sensor, exterior entry lights, memory card slot, 6-CD changer in glove compartment, Bose premium sound system, heated rear seats, power rear sunshade and manual rear side sunshades)
-APR ECU tune
-ECS H-pipe
-Documentation of most services since new

Interior (9.5/10):

The interior of the car is in great shape. The seats look brand new in the rear, the front passenger seat is in excellent condition, and the driver's side seat has minimal bolster wear. All electronics (seat heaters, power sunshade, sunroof, etc) work flawlessly. The headliner has zero sagging. The car has been tinted with 3M Crystalline window tint and there is zero bubbling or discoloration of the tint. Additionally, the glovebox and armrest hinges, common failure points on B7 chassis Audis, are in perfect condition. All manuals are included in the original RS4 suede pouch.

Exterior/Wheels (8/10):

The exterior of the car is in good shape. The car was a summer vehicle for the 2nd owner, and was rarely driven by the first owner. The car has extensive 3M Clear Bra on the exterior (Front bumper, half of hood, under door handles, and around trunk opening). All exterior electronics function correctly, and there is minimal pitting on the windshield and headlights. The car is a great 20 foot car. It is in no way a concours level vehicle on the exterior, but looks great for a car that is driven every day. The wheels have some slight imperfections due to age and wear, but only a single curb mark on the rear right wheel.

Issues:

Pitting on side mirrors
Pitting on underside of rear bumper (from debris thrown up by rear tires)
Scratch on driver's side rear
Scratch just above driver's headlight

Engine Mechanicals and Maintenance (10/10):

Mechanically, the car needs absolutely nothing. S Mode (valved exhaust, amongst other things) functions properly" there are no vacuum leaks or other issues. A carbon clean was performed in the last 10,000 miles, as well as new spark plugs. An oil change was performed approximately 3,500 miles ago. Most of the vehicle's service records are cataloged in the original maintenance manual - the remainder is in a binder that will come with car. The car is lightly modified with an ECS H-pipe (sounds great) and an APR ECU tune. The car burns no oil.

Suspension/Brakes/Tires (9/10):

There are no issues with the suspension, brakes, or tires, but the tires may need replacement within 5,000 to 10,000 miles, depending on your driving style and usage of the car. The car is shod with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires on all 4 corners.

Brakes pads have over 3/4ths life remaining, and brake rotors have approximately half of their useful life remaining. The car will likely need both new pads and new rotors at the next brake change. Rotors can be sourced from Brembo for approximately $1200 for all 4 corners, pads are $300-$350. The dynamic ride control (DRC) recall was completed, there are no leaks from DRC and the system works perfectly. The passenger side Takata airbag was replaced under recall in August of 2018.

The car is located in Atlanta, GA. I am happy to do a PPI at buyer's expense at your choice of local shop. Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL) is approximately 20 minutes from my house - I'd be happy to pick up buyers from the airport or deliver the car to them at the airport.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here. Asking price is $29,000.

Last edited by willskiGT; 01-10-2019 at 07:39 PM.
Old 01-02-2019, 02:58 PM
wheels5550
Instructor

Love these RS4s - such a capable and fun car.

The interior reminds me of the options on the E39 M5. GLWS!
Old 01-02-2019, 04:56 PM
9elheven
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 164 Likes on 111 Posts

The B7 RS4s are great platforms. This car is hardly broken in at 72k miles. I used mine on a trip to Quebec this summer, and it was such a pleasure, as it owned any road I was on and it was so very capable. GLWS.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:06 PM
fastcars914
Three Wheelin'

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Thank god I'm not willing to spend this much for a winter DD. I'd be selling my A4 in a heartbeat and getting this! Plus I'd feel horrible for driving it in the salt. Absolutely amazing car and spec! GLWS! Love it!!!
Old 01-02-2019, 09:08 PM
Magdaddy
Rennlist Member

Received 240 Likes on 182 Posts

Saw this listed on Audizine(?)...beautiful. GLWS. I’m B7 S4 Avant hunting, if I could live with the sedan...well, we’d be having a conversation.
Old 01-03-2019, 11:46 AM
willskiGT
Intermediate

Thanks for the kind words, all.

Originally Posted by Magdaddy
Saw this listed on Audizine(?)...beautiful. GLWS. I’m B7 S4 Avant hunting, if I could live with the sedan...well, we’d be having a conversation.
Let me try to convince you! 80 more HP, seats fold down, there's a ski pass through, much better brakes/suspension, and maybe most importantly, no troublesome timing guides to deal with.
Old 01-03-2019, 04:18 PM
ginch
Rennlist Member

Received 115 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by willskiGT
Thanks for the kind words, all.

Let me try to convince you! 80 more HP, seats fold down, there's a ski pass through, much better brakes/suspension, and maybe most importantly, no troublesome timing guides to deal with.
This. Owned a beautiful sprint blue S4 avant, 6 speed. Loved the car but the looming $6-8K timing chain guide repairs pushed me to sell the car. Sold it to buy an RS4 which was awesome. In a moment of weakness, I sold the RS4 for buy a new golf R. Great car but missed the RS4 and found another similar to the one the OP is selling minus the exclusive interior. The B7 RS4 is the last of the last. V8, Quattro, sedan with a proper transmission!

Good luck with your sale!

Derek

Trending Topics

Old 01-09-2019, 09:35 PM
willskiGT
Intermediate

Final price drop: $27,000

Trading in Friday - last chance to grab a great car at a great price.
Old 01-09-2019, 10:12 PM
zmon
Rennlist Member

Received 140 Likes on 78 Posts

Sweet car. i love mine and use it often.
Old 01-12-2019, 05:16 PM
willskiGT
Intermediate

Sale pending.
Old 01-20-2019, 03:05 PM
willskiGT
Intermediate

SOLD

Quick Reply: 2008 Avus Silver RS4 - Exclusive Interior