Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2013 CTT/Loaded/CPO/Sale or Trade for 991.1

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2018, 05:46 PM
jford
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 672 Likes on 474 Posts
Default 2013 CTT/Loaded/CPO/Sale or Trade for 991.1

Year: 2013
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayenne
Cont. Porsche Models: Cayenne Turbo
Mileage (numbers only please): 64760
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Black
VIN: WP1AC2A27DLA91553
Price (no $ sign please): $44750
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Tiptronic
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

SOLD!

PRICE DROP $44,750 or Possible Trade for 991.1.....with cash to 991.1 seller of course

991.1 Wish List
Prefer Agate, Platinum Silver cars....
PDK
PASM
High mileage Ok for right car with documentation.....

New car is here! Price drop to $44,750. One of the nicest Cayennes you will see!

Offered for sale is my CPO 2013 Cayenne Turbo with an original sticker price of $139,500. When I decided to move on
from my Macan Turbo to a CTT I undertook a nationwide search as I had very specific criteria that I was looking for. Must haves for me were PDCC, PTV, ACC and the Sport Design Package with Side Skirts......the last option giving the CTT the look of the GTS. In addition I was focusing on 2013 and newer models to avoid the variocam bolt issue which was a cause of major engine damage in some earlier 958 version CTT's. Porsche has since offered a recall and fix option for CTT's effected although this was not the case at the time.

Like many of you I enjoy the hunt and came to know, quite well, the option codes and pricing for the CTT and was able to quickly move through my daily perusing of Cars.com, the Porsche locator, etc. After driving some 4 hours to Connecticut to view on Autotrader offering listed as "pristine" which was far from it (broken fog light, curbed wheels, misaligned steering wheel and a bubble in one tire) I stopped by the local Pcar dealer to kick around a bit before I left for home. Meeting with the pre owned car manager I told him of my experience and what I was looking for and left shortly thereafter. Not 30 minutes later he phoned me about a car he was taking in on trade in about 3 months from a customer with a new CTT arriving. As he rattled off the options I told him that I would put the hunt on hold and take a chance that the car would be made available to me down the road.

The car was to be offered at a premium but with the CPO and some options (Burmester, carbon fiber package and sport edition wheels, to name a fee) that I hadn't thought would be within reach I decided to make the deal.

Now 18 months later I've decided to move back to a Macan, but in GTS form, which i fell in love with when I received the hard bound book from Porsche upon it's release. My wife had purchased a new Ford Flex in the meantime and the larger size and roominess of the Cayenne are no longer necessary.

The car is a beast a looks amazing with the black LED brake lights and black Bi-Xenon headlights combined with the Sport Design Package. I am the second owner and being as the car has been under warranty it's entire life it has been impeccably maintained as well as dealer serviced. The car runs and performs without issue. The PDCC and PTV really make for a great handling SUV.

As far as maintenance goes the car has had the transfer case done under warranty as well as the dash analog clock replaced and, as mentioned earlier, is not subject to the variocam bolt issue so there are absolutely no known 958 issues to worry about down the road. My experience with the CPO has been first rate with 0 deductible. For example the driver's side dash HVAC vent was missing the silver trim on the toggle and was replaced with no charge under the CPO.

Since the car was CPO'd just 19 months back everything is up to snuff. I have both keys, all paperwork, CPO folder, window sticker and all books of course. It is not shown in the pictures but I also have the rear luggage area cover.

Since it was a CPO car with 21 inch wheels Porsche sends it out with summer tires only; 2 of which were new from the dealer and with the others having over 50% tread left. These were replaced by me a month or so later with a set off all season which are on the car now. The summer rubber will be included in the sale (so 2 brand new tires and 2 with over 50% tread left). I also added rubber Porsche mats. There are no dings or issues with the car, the driver's side seat bolsters look great (see pic). I had the PDCC reservoir replaced ahead of service schedule at 60,000 miles.

There have been no accidents, paint or body work whatsoever and the car has been freshly detailed. Car is located in Southern New Jersey. Front plate was not attached and bumper has not been drilled.

Feel free to PM with any questions you may have or if you would like more pictures. See window sticker for complete list of options. One side note, the original owner ordered the car with red seat belts then paid to have them switched back to black, which I much prefer with the all black interior. This was not disclosed to me by the dealer (he forgot) and I was pleasantly surprised to see they were black when I went to view the car.

Asking $50,999 OBO......Must sell, new ride on the way! Title in hand.

Link to Carfax. https://www.carfax.com/fsb/report?to...727xZlyGTvZxSg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by jford; 11-18-2018 at 11:04 AM.
Old 07-22-2018, 07:01 PM
abiazis
Rennlist Member

Received 700 Likes on 511 Posts

What was original list price? Great looking car that should move pretty quickly and is well priced.
Old 07-22-2018, 08:33 PM
jford
Addict
Rennlist Member

Thanks!

Original list was $139,500. I thought I had uploaded the sticker but just realized it didn't take for some reason. Corrected now.
Old 07-24-2018, 11:13 AM
jford
Addict
Rennlist Member

Bump for price adjustment.
Old 07-25-2018, 01:25 AM
GT3DE
Drifting

Received 53 Likes on 40 Posts

Status of CPO?
How does this work if I were to buy it from you? How long does it last? What is covered?
Old 07-25-2018, 02:22 PM
jford
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by GT3DE
Status of CPO?
How does this work if I were to buy it from you? How long does it last? What is covered?
The CPO is good until 12/11/2018. The CPO is a complete bumper to bumper warranty with NO deductible. It is transferable with a private party sale, with no fee, through Porsche and only requires filling out the postcard, included in the back of the CPO booklet, with the new owner's name and sending it in to PCNA.

To give you and idea of how thorough the warranty is; see the pic below. The red arrow by the driver's door dash vent shows the silver trim piece on the end of the dash vent toggle. At some point I noticed that this was missing (it did not effect movement of the vent in any way and is purely cosmetic) and couldn't be sure if it came that way at purchase or it fell off during my tenure (although I would have thought I'd see it on the floor). In any event, I had the car in for service and mentioned it to the service advisor thinking that maybe it was far to small a deal for the CPO....it was covered and the vent was replaced in its' entirety. In addition the analog clock second hand had become detached and a new clock was installed under the CPO as well.

The coverage is superb and will give you complete peace of mind. Most people bring a CPO car to the dealer a month or so before expiration and have the car gone over top to bottom for any last minute issues. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks.

Old 07-26-2018, 07:39 AM
C5Driver951
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw this vehicle in person and drove it. It is really nice, and well represented in the ad. Jamie is a great guy and clearly has taken care of the vehicle while he had it.
Old 07-26-2018, 03:43 PM
jford
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by C5Driver951
I saw this vehicle in person and drove it. It is really nice, and well represented in the ad. Jamie is a great guy and clearly has taken care of the vehicle while he had it.
Thank you for the kind words Joel!

Car needs nothing as was CPO'd just a year and a half back including new front brakes and rotors.

Old 07-26-2018, 04:06 PM
jford
Addict
Rennlist Member

Bump for Carfax. Picking up new Macan GTS in NC and driving home Tuesday. Would love to not have 2 Porsche SUV's in the rear drive....bring offers.

https://www.carfax.com/fsb/report?to...727xZlyGTvZxSg
Old 07-26-2018, 05:57 PM
iczer34
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a 2014 CPO CTTS, the car has been a tank thus far. Only warranty issue was a rattling window regulator which was driving me crazy. Great price, GLWS!
Old 07-28-2018, 08:49 AM
jford
Addict
Rennlist Member

Thanks iczer!
Old 07-28-2018, 10:20 PM
93 FireHawk 968
Drifting

Received 50 Likes on 39 Posts

Nice looking Cayenne Jamie and GLWS! Hope all is well. Great seller.
Old 07-28-2018, 11:18 PM
adidab12
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looks good.

Hi I can’t send PM. Any other way to contact seller? Thanks.
Old 07-29-2018, 01:05 AM
TRINITONY
Rennlist Member

Received 249 Likes on 210 Posts

Originally Posted by jford
Bump for Carfax. Picking up new Macan GTS in NC and driving home Tuesday. Would love to not have 2 Porsche SUV's in the rear drive....bring offers.

https://www.carfax.com/fsb/report?to...727xZlyGTvZxSg
I saw a new Macan GTS in the showroom yesterday. Now that's a hot car.

GLWS.
Old 07-29-2018, 09:25 AM
jford
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by adidab12
Hi I can’t send PM. Any other way to contact seller? Thanks.
Good morning. You can email me at jford66@aol.com

Thanks!

Quick Reply: 2013 CTT/Loaded/CPO/Sale or Trade for 991.1