Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo - black on black 35k miles PDCC/ PTV Black on Black

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2017, 02:38 PM
coloradocayenne4
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo - black on black 35k miles PDCC/ PTV Black on Black

Year: 2013
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayenne
Cont. Porsche Models: Cayenne Turbo
Mileage (numbers only please): 34800
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Black
VIN: WP1AC2A26DLA92550
Price (no $ sign please): $63000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): West
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Tiptronic
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM Stereo

Selling My 2013 Porsche Cayenne after just 1 year of ownership, We bought it with 15500 miles on it in November 2016, it was a one owner car from Newport Beach, California it still had 3 months left on the warranty, and has had all services completed that have been required. The SUV is one of the most highly feature filled ones that I have have seen, it has the Panoramic Sunroof, heated and cooled front seats, heated rear seats, 4 way climate control, Full Leather( this is the most leather coverage you can get from Porsche to my knowledge without the leather mirror option, the PDCC and Torque vectoring (PTV) are a must in these SUV's if you want incredible handling, I looked long an hard to find a low mile one with this option that also had the Premium+ and complete sport + package including the sport seats and the sport steering wheel with the tiptronic paddle shifters.it is very hard to find PDCC and PTV on the Turbo model ( in a good color) the car also has a fantastic Carbon interior I seen t days if not weeks looking for this exact car with the options mentioned above not an easy task finding this exact car with low miles. this was an almost a "new" 2013 basically.
I currently have Pirelli Ice and snow tires on it , but it comes with an almost new set of Michelin pilot sports and I also have a second set of the stock GTS wheels that are on the car should you wish to buy them also. the ones on the car are actually the ones I purchased after buying the car and are 100% black(no silver lip like the stock ones, they were powder coated to achieve the total blacked out look! I also had the Exhaust tips Ceramic powder coated black to achieve the total blackout look
The Car received a full frontal Expel clear Bra last month at a cost of 2400.00 ( the whole front quarter of the car is covered) at the same time I had the front driver and passenger windows tinted to match the rears and Tinted all the tail lights in a similar tint to the GTS style. I also had the lightest tint clear bra available applied to the upper and lower headlights which looks amazing and really finishes off the whole car! ( it can be removed in a matter of minutes if its not your style though.) it does not affect the brightness of the lights
Upon purchase of the car in the first 2 days of ownership I installed weather tech rubber mats I also have the stock Porsche mats still and they are included with the car this car has the 8k Burmeister sound option and the dynamic cruise control.
the car has 34,800 miles on it currently, those may go up as it is still driven occasionally
always parked in a Garage, never been in an accident, no dents, near perfect paint ( just had the entire car Ceramic coated two weeks ago ($1200) Just had brake service and full service and oil change this month

our plans have changed and we are needing a more rugged SUV (one that I won't care about if it got dirty.

The Cayenne Turbo is a fantastic Vehicle, It is one of the best handling vehicles I have owned , and one of the safest feeling at high speeds, the PTV and PDCC make it handle likes its on Rails ( It corners Flatter than my 911 turbo)

if you are looking for a Cayenne turbo or GTS do not get one without the PDCC or PTV, you will be disappointed

PCNA
Commission #:

Prod Month:
12/2012
VIN:
WP1AC2A26DLA92550
Price:
$131,310.00
Exterior:
Black
Interior:
Leather Interior in Black
Warranty Start:
April 26, 2013
Additional Equipment
1D6
Trailer hitch without tow ball
3FU
Panorama Roof System
8BT
Bi-Xenon(TM) Headlights with Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS), Black
92AAI1
Cayenne Turbo
9VJ
Burmester
A1
Black
AEH
Extended LED comfort lighting package
CQ1
21" Cayenne SportEdition Wheel, Black with Wheel Arch Extension
LC
PAS
Ornamental Porsche Crest
PH7
Carbon Fiber Interior Package Including Selector Lever
PU4
Premium Package Plus
PU5
Sport Package
QJ4
Exterior Package in high-gloss Black

It currently has porsche spec 17mm rear wheel spacers and 7mm front wheel spacers for a more pronounced stance on the stock 21" wheels.

to be clear, the summer tires are included but not the spare set of rims.
I would sell them separately though.

This car is amazing to drive and is truly king of the road! the handling of the car in the sport mode is incredible!!!

$63000 Or Best Offer.
please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.

Old 12-01-2017, 10:15 AM
coloradocayenne4
Rennlist Member

Friday bump
Old 12-01-2017, 01:04 PM
Hams911
Rennlist Member

Received 56 Likes on 25 Posts

Drool...

I wish I saw this before buying my s. Great optioned car for a great price. Good luck OP!
Old 12-08-2017, 07:01 PM
coloradocayenne4
Rennlist Member

Friday Bump

Could be a little more flexible on price for a quick sale.
Car is located in Colorado Springs, CO

I can also meet At Denver International Airport for any Fly and Drive Buyers.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:05 PM
reh1166
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish I was in the market now - really nice Cayenne. GLWS!

I'm surprised this is still available!
Old 12-10-2017, 05:50 PM
coloradocayenne4
Rennlist Member

I also have a Complete set of The same black powder coated GTS OEM 21" Porsche wheels with Brand new Pirelli Snow tires on them, New never monted.
Old 12-10-2017, 07:06 PM
WaltB
Rennlist Member

Received 129 Likes on 67 Posts

Good luck with sale.

Walt

Last edited by WaltB; 12-10-2017 at 08:43 PM.
Old 12-11-2017, 05:26 PM
bullet6236
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by coloradocayenne4
the PDCC and Torque vectoring (PTV) are a must in these SUV's if you want incredible handling
How does one know the vehicle is equipped with PDCC and PTV? It is not showing as a detail line item on the build sheet.
Old 12-11-2017, 06:06 PM
leftlane
Rennlist Member

Received 415 Likes on 282 Posts

Great price for a great car....but the OCD in me wants you to dust and vacuum stat!
Old 12-11-2017, 10:05 PM
coloradocayenne4
Rennlist Member

Sorry about the pics,I took them right before work in a hurry the dust you see in the pics was not visible at all to the human eye , I had the flash on and it showed every speck of dust , I have since detailed the whole inside of the SUV professionally,

I have always had Weather Tech winter mats in the car since day two of ownership, I just put the stock mats back in for the pics, the trunk is that same it has never had anything in it without the weather tech liner in place. I just removed it for the picture.

Yes my dog has occasionally ridden in the trunk (NEVER in the rear seats! or the front seat!!!! probably fewer than 10 times, I have two older kids who have sat in the rear , they are very respectful of this car and are very careful , no food or drinks were allowed in the vehicle other than water!

I will retake the pictures and post them for you to see.

Bullet6236 to answer your Question about PDCC and PTV , the y are not listed on the Build sheet, but are included in the Sport /Premium Package, one can easily see the PDCC Reservoir filler on the drivers side under the hood.

Very Few Standard Turbos have PDCC and PTV , and even fewer GTS Cayenne's have it. But all Turbo S models have them both apparently
Old 12-21-2017, 05:24 PM
Rambino
Intermediate

Really like this Cayenne, however I believe you need to correct the ad..

if PDCC and PTV are not listed as options on the window sticker or the system, then this car does not have it.

The Sport and Premium Package do not include these items and one can see this by going to the current Porsche Configurator website, which is still relevant, and selecting these package items yourself.
I have been in the market for a Turbo and have come across many with and without.. these PDCC and PTV are always seperatley itemized. Im not sure what your reservoir is, but you can easily confirm this by looking under your car and seeing if the swaybars have a hydraulic motor built onto them..

Heres a paste from Porsches own Config site:

Includes:

Sport Package:
  • Sport Chrono Package (This is just the clock)
  • Sport Exhaust (Just Louder Exhaust)
  • Premium Package
    - Comfort Lighting Package
    - ParkAssist (Front and Rear) incl. Reversing Camera
    - Seat Ventilation (Front)
    →Upgradeable to Seat Ventilation (Front and Rear)
    - Panoramic Roof
  • LED Headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus)
  • Porsche Entry & Drive
  • Power Sunblind for Rear Side Windows
  • Lane Change Assist (LCA)
    →Upgradeable to i.c.w. Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
Old 12-21-2017, 05:49 PM
dgoldenz
Rennlist Member

Received 392 Likes on 205 Posts

Originally Posted by Rambino
Really like this Cayenne, however I believe you need to correct the ad..

if PDCC and PTV are not listed as options on the window sticker or the system, then this car does not have it.

The Sport and Premium Package do not include these items and one can see this by going to the current Porsche Configurator website, which is still relevant, and selecting these package items yourself.
I have been in the market for a Turbo and have come across many with and without.. these PDCC and PTV are always seperatley itemized. Im not sure what your reservoir is, but you can easily confirm this by looking under your car and seeing if the swaybars have a hydraulic motor built onto them..

Heres a paste from Porsches own Config site:

Includes:

Sport Package:
  • Sport Chrono Package (This is just the clock)
  • Sport Exhaust (Just Louder Exhaust)
  • Premium Package
    - Comfort Lighting Package
    - ParkAssist (Front and Rear) incl. Reversing Camera
    - Seat Ventilation (Front)
    →Upgradeable to Seat Ventilation (Front and Rear)
    - Panoramic Roof
  • LED Headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus)
  • Porsche Entry & Drive
  • Power Sunblind for Rear Side Windows
  • Lane Change Assist (LCA)
    →Upgradeable to i.c.w. Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
I think Sport Package on the earlier model year builds included PTV/PDCC
Old 12-21-2017, 06:14 PM
Rambino
Intermediate

I have to disagree, after extensive research and almost buying a 2011, the Sport Package has never included PDCC or PTV.. Only the Turbo S includes these items as Standard. On the regular turbo, both those items must be specifically selected so if it is not on the build list, it is not included. Best way to check on this car is to have a dealer pull up the VIN and read off the build specs or find the original window sticker.. these will not fall under any sport package options. those were reserved for sound enhancement and the sport clock.. The Euro models it included the Sport button and transmission programming but in America this came as standard so they just assigned it for Noise and the Clock..

GLWS!

Cheers
Old 12-21-2017, 06:37 PM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 487 Likes on 365 Posts

2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo

Division:

PCNA

Commission #:

Prod Month:

12/2012
VIN:

WP1AC2A26DLA92550

Price:

$131,310.00
Exterior:

Black

Interior:

Warranty Start:

April 26, 2013

Additional Equipment

1D6

Trailer hitch without tow ball
3FU

Panorama Roof System
8BT

Bi-Xenon(TM) Headlights with Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS), Black
9VJ

Burmester ® High-End Surround Sound System
A1

Black
AEH

Extended LED comfort lighting package
CQ1

21" Cayenne SportEdition Wheel, Black with Wheel Arch Extension

LC

PAS

Ornamental Porsche Crest
PH7

Carbon Fiber Interior Package Including Selector Lever
PU4

Premium Package Plus
PU5

Sport Package
QJ4

Exterior Package in high-gloss Black
Old 12-21-2017, 06:48 PM
Rambino
Intermediate

Yup, unfortunately as I thought...this car does not appear have PDCC or PTV..

Here is an example of a 2012 Option list that does and also has the Sport Package.. you can see these will always be listed additionally.

Cheers and GLWS!

Quick Reply: 2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo - black on black 35k miles PDCC/ PTV Black on Black