Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

2 very nice sets of H1 headlights 73-89 vintage

Old 09-15-2015, 10:03 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 1,925 Likes on 1,165 Posts
Default 2 very nice sets of H1 headlights 73-89 vintage

Category: Lights
Price (no $ sign please): $1450
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911, 912, 964
Location (Region): NorthEast
Item Condition: Used

Up for your consideration 2 pair of Bosch H1 headlights. I have owned these for years and have been sitting in boxes on the shelf for over 15 years. These are the newer style from 1973 up and based on others I have seen for sale these are in far better condition than most.

This post is for first set scroll down to next post for second. The units on the right are this set

The first set has been used extensively and have a patina to them on the back side. The lenses were replaced before being placed in storage. Overall condition of the chrome ring is in very good condition except for a few small spots up top where it looks like someone tried to pry them off and some typical scuffing. I tried taking pictures but they are too small to show up. One of the two has had some abuse to the adjustment screw heads. They are rounded but you can still adjust the reflectors. reflectors are in excellent condition. No pitting or any obvious defects. When I used these I had painted trim rings which covers any obvious issues. Replacement chrome rings and screws are available on Ebay for between $90 and $120 a headlight. Easy to replace and would make these perfect. Lights come as is with PIA 55w bulbs both low and hi and mounting screw set.

Asking $1450 shipped CON US only
Attached Images           

Last edited by cobalt; 09-21-2015 at 09:48 AM. Reason: price reduction
Old 09-15-2015, 10:08 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Second set set on left

Second set is in nearly perfect like new condition. These were used for a short time on my 74 IROC clone with painted trim rings. The car sat in the garage more than anything else. There is a minor dent on the top of the chrome ring of one of the units it is barely noticeable but it is there. A skilled person can work it out. It is barely noticeable but not perfect. Otherwise these show almost no signs of use, lenses are perfect and so are reflectors. The copper on the backside looks almost new with no signs of weathering. So essentially these are as close to as new as you can find. Come with 55w and 100w osram bulbs and mounting screws. These a will be delivered in BOSCH headlight boxes inside a larger box.

Asking $1950 shipped CON US only

Please PM with email address for larger file pictures or specific angles and any questions. Paypal accepted.
Attached Images           

Last edited by cobalt; 09-21-2015 at 09:48 AM. Reason: price reduction
Old 09-15-2015, 10:11 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Default used H1 Lenses

I have a set of used H1 lenses these run around $80-140 each new.

These are not bad but far from perfect. Typical stone marks on both one has a crack in side see picture. Asking $70 for set shipped CON US only.

If you buy bot sets I will throw them in for free.
Attached Images   
Old 09-17-2015, 09:31 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Bump,

These are the finest lights you could use on an air cooled 911 through 94 and are in fantastic condition. Far better than H4's which will cost you not much less.

If interested throw me an offer.

I guarantee satisfaction.
Old 09-21-2015, 09:49 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

bump for price reduction

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2 very nice sets of H1 headlights 73-89 vintage