Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

SOLD: 996 Original Polished Exhaust Tips

Old 09-27-2011, 04:07 PM
logray
Three Wheelin'

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default SOLD: 996 Original Polished Exhaust Tips

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price (no $ sign please): $45
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 996
Location (Region): Midwestern
Item Condition: Used

[SOLD]

In order to raise money for an upcoming engine upgrade, up for sale is a pair of original exhaust tips off my 1999 996. I believe they will fit any 996.

If your tips are damaged or tired and worn, these will look better than your old tired tips.

Qty 1 P/N 99611125155
Qty 1 P/N 99611125255
Retails for $133.83 ea.

They are polished, clean and ready for you to install.

$45 for the pair including free shipping.

SHIPPING & HANDLING POLICY
FREE shipping and handling to ship this item via USPS Priority to US addresses only. USPS Priority takes 2-4 business days in transit depending on your location. The item will ship within 24 hours of full payment. A delivery confirmation number will be sent to you via email when the item ships. I ship extremely fast, sometimes within hours of having received payment. Please inquire about other shipping methods before bidding. I reserve the right to substitute shipping methods.

International customers, please inquire with your mailing address if you are SERIOUSLY interested (please don’t spin my wheels unless you are really interested because it takes time and effort to work out the logistics). I will ship internationally if you pay for the shipping which varies drastically based on method and destination. Upon delivery you may also be responsible to pay duties, taxes, customs, or other fees which your country requires for import of used automotive parts.

RETURN/REFUND POLICY
All sales are final on this item. Item(s) are sold as pictured.

PAYMENT OPTIONS
To get your item shipped quickly, payment via paypal is highly preferred. Payment or initial communication from the winning bidder must be received within 24 hours otherwise I reserve the right to relist the item.

TAX
I do not collect tax, even for California sales. However you may be responsible to pay use tax depending on where you live.

Last edited by logray; 09-30-2011 at 12:24 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SOLD: 996 Original Polished Exhaust Tips