Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

FS: FVD Brombacher Deep Oil Sump Pan 996, 997, Boxster, Cayman

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2018, 11:31 AM
Kris Murphy
Rennlist Member

Received 181 Likes on 113 Posts
Default FS: FVD Brombacher Deep Oil Sump Pan 996, 997, Boxster, Cayman

Category: Accessories
Price (no $ sign please): $400
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 986, 996, 997, Cayman
Location (Region): NorthEast
Item Condition: Used

Selling the FVD Brombacher Deep Sump Oil Pan.

If you are going to be tracking your 996, 997 or Boxster/Cayman, you will want a deep sump solution.

This was removed from my 1999 996 911, but it fits all 996, 997, 986 Boxsters and Caymans. Does not fit GT3 or Turbo cars.

Description for the FVD Website:

The ”FVD Motorsport” oil pan has the baffling concept of the X51 oil pan. It also increases the oil capacity because the pan is deeper. This pan adds close to 3/4 of quart (0.6 Liters) of oil over the original X51 pan. This allows for increased oil cooling and engine performance by preventing oil starvation and oil foaming.
The ”FVD Motorsport” oil pan is also designed with external cooling fins
which helps to lower the oil temperature.

Models: Boxster, Cayman, 996 and 997 models (excludes 3.8 S, GT3 and turbocharged models).

Since this pan is all one piece, and is not just adding a spacer to the OEM pan, installation is much easier (only dealing with the loctite once).

You can see more info and confirm fitment here: https://www.fvd.net/us-en/FVD2079880...otorsport.html

Comes with the pan, the pick-up tube spacer and the mounting hardware, you can use your existing oil plan bolts, or use OEM bolts. Installs with Loctite 5900.

This is in good shape, only issue is where a little bit of the rubber tore during installation (should not effect anything, but you may want to trim the loose ends).

These sell for $600 plus shipping. Listing for $400 shipped OBO.

PM me or contact me at kristofferjmurphy AT GMAIL DOT com

Old 04-24-2018, 10:34 AM
Kris Murphy
Rennlist Member

Bump.
Old 04-25-2018, 11:54 AM
Kris Murphy
Rennlist Member

SOLD

Originally Posted by Kris Murphy
Selling the FVD Brombacher Deep Sump Oil Pan.

If you are going to be tracking your 996, 997 or Boxster/Cayman, you will want a deep sump solution.

This was removed from my 1999 996 911, but it fits all 996, 997, 986 Boxsters and Caymans. Does not fit GT3 or Turbo cars.

Description for the FVD Website:

The ”FVD Motorsport” oil pan has the baffling concept of the X51 oil pan. It also increases the oil capacity because the pan is deeper. This pan adds close to 3/4 of quart (0.6 Liters) of oil over the original X51 pan. This allows for increased oil cooling and engine performance by preventing oil starvation and oil foaming.
The ”FVD Motorsport” oil pan is also designed with external cooling fins
which helps to lower the oil temperature.

Models: Boxster, Cayman, 996 and 997 models (excludes 3.8 S, GT3 and turbocharged models).

Since this pan is all one piece, and is not just adding a spacer to the OEM pan, installation is much easier (only dealing with the loctite once).

You can see more info and confirm fitment here: https://www.fvd.net/us-en/FVD2079880...otorsport.html

Comes with the pan, the pick-up tube spacer and the mounting hardware, you can use your existing oil plan bolts, or use OEM bolts. Installs with Loctite 5900.

This is in good shape, only issue is where a little bit of the rubber tore during installation (should not effect anything, but you may want to trim the loose ends).

These sell for $600 plus shipping. Listing for $400 shipped OBO.

PM me or contact me at kristofferjmurphy AT GMAIL DOT com

Quick Reply: FS: FVD Brombacher Deep Oil Sump Pan 996, 997, Boxster, Cayman